Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

?

? 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Will you be makeing this game's controls similar to towns?
I cant imagine clicking to move, clicking to pick what ring to use, and clicking to pick where to attack.

Are there going to be any keys on the keyboard that will take up for some of the things some of the games use?

w
a s d

to move.

while you fire your weapon (ring ability) at your opponent.

I know I can move with the arrow keys but still even in towns now they dont work very well. As soon as you go another direction with them there is a pause in your movement.

Distinct Member

We know nothing of the movement mechanics, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to make things convient.
Din Whispers
We know nothing of the movement mechanics, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to make things convient.
No you know nothing. I want them to answer.
Personally, I'm fine with clicking to move, but hotkeys and such would be nice.

Maybe take some ideas from Maplestory and use hotkeys for emotes too.

Distinct Member

Okay then, good luck getting a response. I wish you the best of luck.
Infernape

Its ok untill it starts to slow me down.
(No5)
Infernape

I don't get how it would slow you down.

I'm sure it will be fine.The admins will work something out.

Plus, I don't think any of the devs who are working on the BS are on right now. Too busy working, y'know? xP
Infernape
(No5)
Infernape

I don't get how it would slow you down.

I'm sure it will be fine.The admins will work something out.

Plus, I don't think any of the devs who are working on the BS are on right now. Too busy working, y'know? xP

Too busy playing.
I am sure they are playing it right now working out the bugz.

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
I'll be sad if movement is like in Towns. I hate click to move. It makes me sad. crying
(No5)
Din Whispers

And with this attitude you're prolly not getting any reply.

It's not hard to imagine, if they didn't mentioned in the news is because they're working on it, so you just have to guess what? "WAIT"

This would be a very important factor of the system, so there is nothing to worry it would be well made.
Iceketch
(No5)
Din Whispers

It's not hard to imagine, if they didn't mentioned in the news is because they're working on it, so you just have to guess what? "WAIT"

This would be a very important factor of the system, so there is nothing to worry it would be well made.

If you dont want to talk about you can leave.
The devs working on it are not going to reply to this thread any ways they say they do but never do...

So talk2hand
Gossy
I'll be sad if movement is like in Towns. I hate click to move. It makes me sad. crying

Me 2
(No5)
Iceketch
(No5)
Din Whispers

The devs working on it are not going to reply to this thread any ways they say they do but never do...

So talk2hand

the Devs like to reply to polite gaians hungry of knowledge, but you lack of the "polite" factor, if you really cared about making a thread for get the straight answer from the devs you should took a look at the Airez/Qixter posts, an look to wich threads they've replied and adapt your that way.

But, if you started a thread just for prove yourself you will not get any answer for the devs.

well talk2hand
Iceketch
(No5)
Iceketch
(No5)
Din Whispers

So talk2hand

the Devs like to reply to polite gaians hungry of knowledge, but you lack of the "polite" factor, if you really cared about making a thread for get the straight answer from the devs you should took a look at the Airez/Qixter posts, an look to wich threads they've replied and adapt your that way.

But, if you started a thread just for prove yourself you will not get any answer for the devs.

well talk2hand
If the devs arent going to put more effort into trying to help get things cleared up then they should stop saying the are.

I didnt make this thread just to prove this I already knew this.

I made this thread case they want to do what they say they would do.

and I have made plenty of threads being plenty of nice all I did was get flamed from losers like you.

so talk2hand
dude, We already have two ways to move.

Mouse, and Arrow keys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out