Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had this idea for a small set of rings that have a really low drop rate, making them really rare. These rings allow you to transform into a creature for a small amount of time

Rage Rank 1: 12 seconds
Rage Rank 2: 24 seconds
Rage Rank 3: 48 seconds:
Rage Rank 4: 1 minute

each creature would have a different ability... like if you transformed into a giant pheonix you would be able to use a stong fire a attack, or if you were a unicorn you could heal yourself or others

But the only catch would be, your stuck as that creature until the time is up and you can't use any other rings as long as you are one of those creatures.

And they would probably make it so you have to wait 12, 24, 48, or 60 seconds depending on your RR for that rank before you can use it again...

I think that would be awesome 3nodding But it would probably take to long... but they could add it to it later on after the MMO starts...

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
This would be an interesting idea
wth is up with rings??? rings are ok but why the heck did they make all these weapons and for us not to use them???!! IF I WASTED ALL MY MONEY ON WEAPONS JUST TO WAIT FOR "RINGS" THEN THIS WEBSITE IS STUPID

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
gunbum58
wth is up with rings??? rings are ok but why the heck did they make all these weapons and for us not to use them???!! IF I WASTED ALL MY MONEY ON WEAPONS JUST TO WAIT FOR "RINGS" THEN THIS WEBSITE IS STUPID
Right now i'll assume the following #1 you didn't read the sticky #2 your one of this whiny people who b***h about not being able to use your weapon items #3 you never saw or heard of how it would b released on the Gaia Battle System video on Youtube
gunbum58
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you know how much ******** time it takes to animate swinging a sword?A while.If you really think it's worth to wait like 3 years just to swing a sword, you must be ******** retarded.This is the GAIA battle system.Want to swing a sword?Go play an MMORPG.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
can we try to stick to the subject pwease D:

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Bolto The Mage
-points to the 1st reply in this thread-
Fuji Shintora
Bolto The Mage
-points to the 1st reply in this thread-
I know, but I hate it when somebody says something that totally throws the subject off topic gonk

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
it'd probably take alot of time to do, making rings that will change any user into an animal then back, then theres the animations for attacking as an animal

Durem Lover

i like this being morphix is my favorate power
i hope they have a morphix ring
battle is cool

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
It's Morphin' Time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items