Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

? 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

First Off A Few Rules:
If you dont know please dont put you dont know, or we dont know.
No flameing.
No grammar hateing. (Its summer hoe I dont need to be perfect)

1. Shadow Avi. The dark avi that pops up in towns will this be a probelm for the new system. OR do you think this will be fixed.

2. How many gaians do you think will be able to fight at once?

3. Do you see your self getting beat by the gaians that complain about no weapons?

4. Do you think this game will take much skill or effort to win?

5. Were do you think this whole story will start out at?

Im going to stop there, I want to keep them short so it is easier to talk about them.
I'm just answering #4.
I think that it will definitely take some amount of skill and a lot of effort to beat this game. Definitely.
I think in the very first part of the story every thing will be weak, more in to the stoy every thing will become stonger, Including your rings. so were does skill come in?
1. Shadow Avi. The dark avi that pops up in towns will this be a probelm for the new system. OR do you think this will be fixed.

Probably will. That avi is a loading avvy that your computer hasnt captured yet. It helps avoid freezing. I'd rather have the doppleavatar creeping along my screen than Mr. Check Out All My 1337 Avvy Clothes sending me into a minute of lag.

Dont know. Dont care.

3. Do you see your self getting beat by the gaians that complain about no weapons?

Does it matter? If they play, they play. It's all the same.

MMOs have no end. You cannot 'win.' That's like asking about the final boss on WoW. There is none. Phailurz.

A town. Everything starts in a town. It's safe, and there are people. Everybody loves people. Except the emos, and they dont count as people.

*Note: I was just kidding about the emo comment. Kinda. Sorta. =P

Toothsome Tycoon

That wasn't a "problem".
Gaia's town servers couldn't handle the flood of users so Gaia limited the number of avis that would load per map. (I believe that number was 10).

I read this some where, can't remember where.

I don't think that Gaia will have a party system for awhile, so only solo missions.

Beat meaning...?
In the Battle System?
Mentally?
In either case no.

As much as any other MMO xP

Not a clue. Gaia has very very strange plots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff