Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
If you ever need someone to help you with quests in Village Greens, Bill's Ranch, or Zen Gardens message me. Fee is 1000 gold per quest and 5000 gold for boss fights. Pls. send payment via trade. Payment is required before service. ninja

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
..... another merc for hire? Dude, no one wants to pay you 1k-5k gold to kill something they themselves, or they in crews would do for free.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I am a free merc, just pm me, or find me in zomg and I will more than happily assist with anything.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'll give aide to anyone for free as well. Don't feel like you need to pay others if you need help with something. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
emotion_facepalm

Don't pay him. Ask in Marshall's Little Helpers thread or just run around shouting to see if anyone is working on the same thing (Although that may annoy some people. In fact it would probably annoy me. but still, don't pay him.)

Newbie Conversationalist

k will you kill all the cherry fluffs in existence?
then fight shewolf with only 4 rings (one hand tied behind your back)
i'll give you 10k

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Bryce_Sy
If you ever need someone to help you with quests in Village Greens, Bill's Ranch, or Zen Gardens message me. Fee is 1000 gold per quest and 5000 gold for boss fights. Pls. send payment via trade. Payment is required before service. ninja

What a moron lol I fulfilled all my quests thanks to crews that didn't ask for payment.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Kill Jack in VG for me, i'll give you 5k and give me the 25k, reward ninja

Elder

Pitiful. >_>;

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
I greatly lowered my prices unlike some fools out there who would charge you 10k for a single quest. And I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk sh*t about me or my motives.

Relentless Glitch

Bryce_Sy
I greatly lowered my prices unlike some fools out there who would charge you 10k for a single quest. And I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk s**t about me or my motives.
It's hard not to. That's what happens each and every time someone comes in here selling their services. It always appear as a scam even if it's not considering how easy the game is up until you actually reach the Shallow Seas and Deadman's Shadow. Anyone coming in here charging, even a single gold coin, appears suspect and most often treated with derision.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bryce_Sy
I greatly lowered my prices unlike some fools out there who would charge you 10k for a single quest. And I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk sh*t about me or my motives.

They aren't. They're just saying if someone is coming to the forums for help there are many people who would help pro bono. No need for payment or anything.

Tipsy Bunny

Bryce_Sy

But people will talk s**t about you. : )

NOBODY would pay for you to kill the animated, Not only do you get paid but you also get the gold from the kills.

Perfect Saint

I'll start off the bidding then.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Myrielle
I'll start off the bidding then.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pshhh 1 copper coin, this is zOMG! help we are talking about...
User Image
GO BIG OR GO HOME 3nodding
User Image

~EDIT~ I can't find my 2 cooper and 3 copper coin pics so you are going to have to beat this XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff