Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Bunny

To get Gustav's quest, talk with the guard in front of the Barton gate in Baskeen
President Ice
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice
...this is really embarrasing... ive been playing zomg for some time now and i have done many quests... im already at 9.0 and i still cant get in Saw mill without somebody as my crew leader... can anyone tell me HOW TO CONVINCE GUSTAV TO LET ME IN....?... please

I'm A Level 9.2; Daily, I Join Crews And Defeat Papa Saw. Your Best Choice Is To Simply Wait By The Saw Mill And Ask If There Are Any Possible Crews For Papa Saw, Otherwise, Going In Alone Would Be Suicide. If So, Ask To Join. You'll Go In, And Defeat Him. Trust Me, You'll Want To Be In A Crew For This One. Going In Alone Would Be Pure Suicide. Hope It Helps. whee
~ Doctor SchizophreniaP.S. : When You Go Into The Saw Mill, Be Sure Your Crew Uses As Many Buffs As Possible, There Is A Certain Area Known As A 'Safe Corner' That The Members Should Stay In, The Further Out You Go To The Center Of The Mill, The More Buzz Saws That Come To Attack. I Would Also Suggest Having The Following Rings Equipped: Diagnose, Fire Rain, Divinity, & Defibillerate. (Incase You Want To Keep Papa Saw At Bay To Get More Gold, Equip Scaredy Cat)
i join crews daily but im tired of waiting for others to add me and.... well i want to lead for that reason... been having a hard time going in these past days lol

If Thats The Case, Then Make Your Own Crew. There Is Usually People Waiting For Invites To A Crew For Papa Saw On Hard Anyway. I Always Lead My Crews As Well.

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice
...this is really embarrasing... ive been playing zomg for some time now and i have done many quests... im already at 9.0 and i still cant get in Saw mill without somebody as my crew leader... can anyone tell me HOW TO CONVINCE GUSTAV TO LET ME IN....?... please

I'm A Level 9.2; Daily, I Join Crews And Defeat Papa Saw. Your Best Choice Is To Simply Wait By The Saw Mill And Ask If There Are Any Possible Crews For Papa Saw, Otherwise, Going In Alone Would Be Suicide. If So, Ask To Join. You'll Go In, And Defeat Him. Trust Me, You'll Want To Be In A Crew For This One. Going In Alone Would Be Pure Suicide. Hope It Helps. whee
~ Doctor SchizophreniaP.S. : When You Go Into The Saw Mill, Be Sure Your Crew Uses As Many Buffs As Possible, There Is A Certain Area Known As A 'Safe Corner' That The Members Should Stay In, The Further Out You Go To The Center Of The Mill, The More Buzz Saws That Come To Attack. I Would Also Suggest Having The Following Rings Equipped: Diagnose, Fire Rain, Divinity, & Defibillerate. (Incase You Want To Keep Papa Saw At Bay To Get More Gold, Equip Scaredy Cat)
i join crews daily but im tired of waiting for others to add me and.... well i want to lead for that reason... been having a hard time going in these past days lol

If Thats The Case, Then Make Your Own Crew. There Is Usually People Waiting For Invites To A Crew For Papa Saw On Hard Anyway. I Always Lead My Crews As Well.
i cant go in... i cause i need to finish gustavs quests and i still need one axe head.... and its taking forever

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Just do a double check of what items you have, you might of missed one and are meant to be hunting for the next item.

I did that rofl
President Ice
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice

i cant go in... i cause i need to finish gustavs quests and i still need one axe head.... and its taking forever

Don't Worry Too Much On It; I Heard A Rumor Going Around That This Was A Glitch That Hasn't Exactly Been Fixed Yet. Have You Tried Contacting An Admin About This? If You'd Like, I Happen To Have 6 Axe Heads In My Inventory; We Could Try Trading.
IT'S A GLITCH!!!! C'mon the famous glitches of zOMG! And Devs won't lift a finger to fix it! I can't go in either and I'm 7.2 way over the level!
<(" wink
X-_princessAelita_-X
IT'S A GLITCH!!!! C'mon the famous glitches of zOMG! And Devs won't lift a finger to fix it! I can't go in either and I'm 7.2 way over the level!
<(" wink

sorry ppls...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas