Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
VKiera
Valkines Cryas
♥ In you and I, there's a new land~

Hey, I was pointed in the direction of this thread to look for some groups for DMS~

I'm new to it, only CL 10.0, and I'm reading all the threads that have guides on'em right now. Was hoping to find some people who'd be willing to take a newbie in with them- no worries I'm a great listener just don't be too mean about telling me what to do xD

Soo, uhhh, yea...
please take me with you ;n;

Where fears and lies, melt away ♥.

I would love to help you out, but I'm not much of a DMS player myself, I'm sorta semi-retired? And we're a bit short on people right now, but let me quote someone who might be more able to find you a crew than I am. I'm extremely dorky when it comes to the 'new' DMS stuff of late.

Whalewatcher
i'm actually in a dms crew right now lol
Valkines Cryas
i'm busy right now but when do you have time to dms?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
whalewatcher
VKiera
Valkines Cryas

Hey, I was pointed in the direction of this thread to look for some groups for DMS~

I'm new to it, only CL 10.0, and I'm reading all the threads that have guides on'em right now. Was hoping to find some people who'd be willing to take a newbie in with them- no worries I'm a great listener just don't be too mean about telling me what to do xD

Soo, uhhh, yea...

I would love to help you out, but I'm not much of a DMS player myself, I'm sorta semi-retired? And we're a bit short on people right now, but let me quote someone who might be more able to find you a crew than I am. I'm extremely dorky when it comes to the 'new' DMS stuff of late.

Whalewatcher
Valkines Cryas

Thank you Moby <3

Maybe I should hang out with you more, lately it's been a ghost town here in the MLH thread, can't even find a crew to smeb v.v

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
VKiera
whalewatcher
VKiera
Valkines Cryas

Soo, uhhh, yea...

Whalewatcher
Valkines Cryas

Thank you Moby <3

Maybe I should hang out with you more, lately it's been a ghost town here in the MLH thread, can't even find a crew to smeb v.v
no problem! I'm always up to help! yea, not enough people want to crew anymore. It sucks! Ask me whenever you want to smeb and i'll join

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
9goats

you're silly

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150

whalewatcher
VKiera
Valkines Cryas

Soo, uhhh, yea...

Whalewatcher
Valkines Cryas

Can go any time. Have a little experience just did some of it.

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Valkines Cryas

whalewatcher
VKiera
Valkines Cryas

Soo, uhhh, yea...

Whalewatcher
Valkines Cryas

Can go any time. Have a little experience just did some of it.

ok awesome! I'll let you know when I can find a crew! it'll probably be in a couple days though

Mega Hoarder

oTobias
Hello everybody. If anybody would like to join me tonight at 8:30 EST , 5:30 PST for a very short, mini-movie night to watch the anime "Ghost Stories", then head on over to this tinychat room - http://tinychat.com/mlhers. I will note that the English dub for this anime can be, in a sense, offensive, stereotypical, crude, and [insert here]-ist. That said, you'll probably laugh.

thanks for the invite. sorry I wasn't online and missed it.

Mega Hoarder

whalewatcher
VKiera
whalewatcher
VKiera
Valkines Cryas

Soo, uhhh, yea...

Whalewatcher
Valkines Cryas

Thank you Moby <3

no problem! I'm always up to help! yea, not enough people want to crew anymore. It sucks! Ask me whenever you want to smeb and i'll join

If I'm online when you're looking for crew, ask me.

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
RafiCat
whalewatcher
VKiera
whalewatcher
VKiera

Valkines Cryas

Thank you Moby <3

If I'm online when you're looking for crew, ask me.
I'll try to remember!

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
oTobias

Nuuuuu, I missed it! gonk /was sleeping
xYAOIx
9goats

you're silly

No idea what you're talking about. ninja

heart

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
9goats

xYAOIx
9goats

you're silly

No idea what you're talking about. ninja

heart

emotion_bigheart

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
oTobias
Hello everybody. If anybody would like to join me tonight at 8:30 EST , 5:30 PST for a very short, mini-movie night to watch the anime "Ghost Stories", then head on over to this tinychat room - http://tinychat.com/mlhers. I will note that the English dub for this anime can be, in a sense, offensive, stereotypical, crude, and [insert here]-ist. That said, you'll probably laugh.

-l- Phan -l-

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

9goats

A Random Act of Terror

Aileeya

Apple Blossom19

beckygrendel

Beenz

Dark Light Doom

Darkened Fay

Gay Crayon

Gothic Rebecca

Gtsluvr

Helper of Marshall

iiShroom

jonjon21428

Kaniskion

Keakealani
`
KTSM

Lord Lunar

LUMFOW

Mademoiselle Kit

Mazelle

MiIiyah

Miyaka Hana

moranokii

OkayThankYouGoodBye

Owlie

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Pinko Sacredheart

RafiCat

Rainbow Filled Nights

Red Kutai

Reglare Excile

Ren Orenji Doragon

Robotic Chibi-tan

RevvRaptor

rurouniseishi

scullylam

Sephira Yamishi

Shadow Adanza

Shinju Fortuna

SilverSeptember

Starshine

Stormy Whispers

swimfan120

The Blue Midget

TurtleMaster24

VKiera

w.o.l.f.i

whalewatcher

White Exile

xTaintedWhispersx

xYAOIx

Zealand_Aquarius

Zzyli

ugh gaia didn't tell me about this post otherwise i would have watched

Anxious Man-Lover

Hai guise ;_;
I sorta didn't play zomg for over 2 years
and i have no idea about what's happening
I need friends who'd help me with DMS pls pls pls :333333333

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
Your fluffs all look tastey. emotion_drool

You look cuter as a fluff. whee

grumpy fluff

Fluffs are always grumpy. Though cute they are on the outside. They have a seething hatred for all existence. pirate

Big Bill loves people. The ******** you talking about, he's adorable talk2hand talk2hand
Rainbow Filled Nights
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
Kaniskion
xYAOIx
Your fluffs all look tastey. emotion_drool

You look cuter as a fluff. whee

grumpy fluff

Fluffs are always grumpy. Though cute they are on the outside. They have a seething hatred for all existence. pirate

Big Bill loves people. The ******** you talking about, he's adorable talk2hand talk2hand

Only because you keep sticking your pony fangs into his brains thereby zombifying him into a behavable pet. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff