Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Naska-191
Dude aren't you too serious about the whole "Hamster Fight thing"? It is obviously not serious duh...

well you might not feel the pain but i sure do...how do you like it if something put a killing tool on you??? and you dont know what your doing and whats its for.. well you wont know if you dead anyways confused
mantis is an original and cool name. don't tell me you got those "hell sword. dark blade, demon cuts" names in your mind. those names are just old and meanless. i think you should evolve with time
i just want to fight with weapons

Blessed Seeker

Eh, we fight with the powah of rings >=). So, I guess roleplaying with weapons is fine. But I don't think you can fight with them on the game. Oo unless of course your inmagination tells you your sword sent out lightning. It works then =D

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
I choose fight with weapons hands down confused but whats all this hub bub with rings confused
Flame Dragon Helix
I choose fight with weapons hands down confused but whats all this hub bub with rings confused

Click the panda, and read the entire first post. stare

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Maser Shakesula
Flame Dragon Helix

Click the panda, and read the entire first post. stare

uh yeah thats called figure of speech stare i know about the rings its that its wack stare
Flame Dragon Helix
Naska-191
Dude aren't you too serious about the whole "Hamster Fight thing"? It is obviously not serious duh...

well you might not feel the pain but i sure do...how do you like it if something put a killing tool on you??? and you dont know what your doing and whats its for.. well you wont know if you dead anyways confused

U still don't get it, i meant like "not like anyone would have seriously done this real life becaus of a picture".
Yes it would be cruel to them, but no nobody without a seriously personal "problem" would do this.

So just in case u still didn't understood it, even if people post something in a Forum it is not allways meant that way, there is sarcasm and irony for exampel.

Dangerous Hunter

May I just remind you that Gaia has its own Battle System and it is not to be compared to other MMO games.
You never know, maybe the Devs' ideas are far better than we thought!
Mantis Ring does sound kinda dumb.. but hey, upgrade it and you have a good name.. I wonder if the weapon look changes too, I like the katana thing... so cool.
lot of crap im horny

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Naska-191
Flame Dragon Helix
Naska-191

U still don't get it, i meant like "not like anyone would have seriously done this real life becaus of a picture".
Yes it would be cruel to them, but no nobody without a seriously personal "problem" would do this.

So just in case u still didn't understood it, even if people post something in a Forum it is not allways meant that way, there is sarcasm and irony for exampel.

Dude im talking about the rings.alright? thats what i ment sarcasim.. just forget about the hamster thing confused it do not consern you !!!! stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff