Welcome to Gaia! ::

So has anybody heard any news about when zOMG is supposed to go down? I'm getting so antsy just waiting and not knowing gonk

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I had this theory that maybe it was all a hoax to get people playing again....

stare
Maybe stare but in any case this whole waiting game blows. I need to know whats going on gonk

Familiar Lunatic

Still no idea burning_eyes

Magic Cat

... And I thought they did care about zOMG!

Salty Aggressor

It was supposed to be down like a week and a half ago according to their last announcement about it

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Of course it didn't go down when it was supposed to. This is Gaia Time. Weeks mean months.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
WHAT??? It's going down? It's honestly the only reason I'm still on Gaia... If zomg goes down then screw GaiaOnline.

There's still a zomg community waiting for the game to come back to life... Back in 2008 or 2009 can't exactly remember, people were crazy about zOMG! Such a unique MMO that there's just non like it. They said the game wasn't making enough money, so instead of trying to find other ways to make more money, they just gave up... It's an MMO there are so many things they could have done! God that pisses me off so much > sad
Nerock
WHAT??? It's going down? It's honestly the only reason I'm still on Gaia... If zomg goes down then screw GaiaOnline.

There's still a zomg community waiting for the game to come back to life... Back in 2008 or 2009 can't exactly remember, people were crazy about zOMG! Such a unique MMO that there's just non like it. They said the game wasn't making enough money, so instead of trying to find other ways to make more money, they just gave up... It's an MMO there are so many things they could have done! God that pisses me off so much > sad

All this is true, but maybe you should check out forums more often so you can keep up with all of this nonsense that Gaia keeps coming up with e.e

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Yea its not going down/be fixed.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

This is Gaia, so don't expect it to be down before september.
I have no clue when it is going down, but Zero did leave a post somewhere saying they will announce when they shut down. The reason it was delayed was because they noticed a bigger issue, one that users have been complaining about for quite some time now. Half the people in the office couldn't log into zOMG!, they're looking into that now before they take down zOMG!.
K N 1 F 3

crying whhyyyyy
Whispers of Delusion
This is Gaia, so don't expect it to be down before september.
I have no clue when it is going down, but Zero did leave a post somewhere saying they will announce when they shut down. The reason it was delayed was because they noticed a bigger issue, one that users have been complaining about for quite some time now. Half the people in the office couldn't log into zOMG!, they're looking into that now before they take down zOMG!.

Really? Oh, I honestly wasn't aware of this problem .-.

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Keo_Kiddo
K N 1 F 3

crying whhyyyyy

because obviously it doesn't concern them. they'd rather release a s**t ton of s**t items, inflate everything, then dump more items. because we clearly haven't had enough shoved down our throats. Besides they had apparently gotten rid of all the devs for zOMG! (who knew what they were doing). They'll probably just get rid of it, along with its loot. I mean its gaia, gaiaonline we've seen the kinda s**t they've been pulling so why put it past them to screw us out of loot for awhile until they completely obliterate it like zOMG!, I'm pretty sure they'd have a big ole' announcement just for that giving us an elaborate excuse then mention how GC is on sale for 50%!!!!!!!. they'd rather pump money into their other s**t site anyway, I'm 99.9% sure that thats where everyones money (who spends cash) is going.
K N 1 F 3
Keo_Kiddo
K N 1 F 3

crying whhyyyyy

because obviously it doesn't concern them. they'd rather release a s**t ton of s**t items, inflate everything, then dump more items. because we clearly haven't had enough shoved down our throats. Besides they had apparently gotten rid of all the devs for zOMG! (who knew what they were doing). They'll probably just get rid of it, along with its loot. I mean its gaia, gaiaonline we've seen the kinda s**t they've been pulling so why put it past them to screw us out of loot for awhile until they completely obliterate it like zOMG!, I'm pretty sure they'd have a big ole' announcement just for that giving us an elaborate excuse then mention how GC is on sale for 50%!!!!!!!. they'd rather pump money into their other s**t site anyway, I'm 99.9% sure that thats where everyones money (who spends cash) is going.

I know and I completely agree with you, but still this makes me so upset and angry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff