Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Everypony!

I am looking for zOMG Teammates to play the game together and just have a good time =D

Unforgiving Saint

14,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
uhhhh so what does....being a guy and liking My little pony
on the title for?
Excluding the rest of the population?

Well if you see me wondering you cna give me a shout and maybe i can hang a bit. ( not a big MLP fan though)
Do you accept furries? xd I promise we're not all bad. razz I do like ponies too. >w<

Either way, I'm usually up for zOMG! shenanigans when I'm available. C: Holler if you want to play or hang. ^.=.^

Fashionable Phantom

I play zomg in short spurts when I'm on gaia, mainly because of loneliness or not wanting to play with people who say weird things.

I'm both a big MLP fan and a furry in general, so I'd love to play/chat with any of you. It makes playing a game more meaningful

Go ahead and add me if you like, but please put the reason in the PM, I don't like random friend requests and I might forget about this later today.

Shameless Bibliophile

15,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Definitely a brony.

Feel free to add me - I usually do a lot of Papa Saw, but if you're questing, I can usually find the time to help out.
What's with the negative voters?
It's like the equivalent of </3'ing a thread seeking for fellow gamers that also have same hobbies.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Feel free to add me. I'm an MLP fan, just make sure to include a reason in a PM because I'm apt to forget things.
Ren Orenji Doragon
Do you accept furries? xd I promise we're not all bad. razz I do like ponies too. >w<

Either way, I'm usually up for zOMG! shenanigans when I'm available. C: Holler if you want to play or hang. ^.=.^

I accept anyone! ^-^ my request was just preferably bronies, but anyone is welcome biggrin

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't know if I'd consider myself a huge bronie even though I've watched quite a bit of mlp and like it. biggrin
Vampire Fluttershy
Ren Orenji Doragon

I accept anyone! ^-^ my request was just preferably bronies, but anyone is welcome biggrin
Coolio! Guess I'll have a MLP:FiM marathon after class so I can catch up with dem ponies. 4laugh

I'll be back in about oh... 3 and a half hours. ^u^
Ren Orenji Doragon
Vampire Fluttershy
Ren Orenji Doragon

Coolio! Guess I'll have a MLP:FiM marathon after class so I can catch up with dem ponies. 4laugh

I'll be back in about oh... 3 and a half hours. ^u^

Wait you go offline?
What is this blasphemy???

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
I've recently started playing, feel free to add me ^_^

Malevolent Tycoon

Binary Mess
What's with the negative voters?
It's like the equivalent of </3'ing a thread seeking for fellow gamers that also have same hobbies.
Eh people are a** holes
iShining Armor

I would add you but i cant understand your profile page..... where is the "add friend" button?

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Vampire Fluttershy
iShining Armor

I would add you but i cant understand your profile page..... where is the "add friend" button?Its under contacts but I added you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games