Remember back before the zOMG Forum?
You know with the teaser picture and the teaser video that people used to think were real(And some people still do think it's real).
Remember when it was revealed that we will be using rings instead of avatar items, and everyone freaked out. And then when we learned there would be no classes...
Remember the old rings that we would have. The boxing ring? I'm not too sure if that is still around, or if it got scrapped, but I think it might have been scrapped in favor of the Bump ring)
Remember when there used to be Shard Fields? Which were then changed to RingFields? Which were then scrapped in favor of the Null Chamber.
Remember all of those theories that you and most people made?
Some were pretty far fetched, and others seemed pretty far fetched, but actually came true(No joke, late 2007 I made a thread about the monsters talking while you fight them, and many people ridiculed me for that. I laughed when Qixter said he was working on making enemies talk a couple months ago)

Now that you've gone through my pointless ramble. Looking back, are there anythings that you wish/were glad they had/hadn't changed? What about any theories or ideas you had? Did any of yours come true so far? How would you compare todays Battle system to the 2006-2007 Battle System?