Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Haha, Cirnol. xD You are awesome... along with this thread. : P

Now... I know this is mostly going to be your own findings, Detective Cirnol, but since others seem to want to talk about it, I thought I would throw in my own two cents as well.

I got a rather interesting comment on one of my pieces of artwork the other day... and it made me think, "What if this... controversial image we have here... what if this purple crystal form did, in fact, lead to another dimension? An alternate universe, even?"

When I look at this controversial image, I see some kind of power being drained or absorbed by each... shape... in the art. These shapes might be feeding off of each other's energies. I have no clue what these "energies" might be, but I thought it would be something to point out. :3

Just food for thought. >w<

Edit: Another thought that just crossed my mind: I don't know who all was around for the Halloween '09 event, but those purple portals you see in the Coliseum now? When you clicked on one in the Halloween 2009 event, it would "pull you through space" as well. 0: Sure, it pulled you from your current location to the newly named Dead Man's Shadow, but exactly how did you get there? All I remember was the loading screen... a seemingly endless glowing purple tunnel. o3o ( A color similar to the lights in Otami at night, if I remember correctly. )

Mega Hoarder

If the main null chamber is in space, where did the local null crystals come from? I mean, how did they get onto Gaia proper?

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Where does Ghi come from..? sweatdrop

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Cirnol64
icy_wyvern
<3

Thank you so much! ^ ^

I went fan-boy crazy over your costume. razz

Thank you... I love Midna. I still haven't finished playing Twilight Princess though. sweatdrop I stay so busy with my kid. lmao Unfortunately he's not that into Zelda yet since he's two.

Chatty Lover

Pretty nifty little thread

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
GuinAoiichi
I think the Null Crystal in Space is the same one we go to after getting KO'd . We just assumed it was on Gaia. Also it would explain why we can come back from the HIVE world after getting KO'd.....

Also have you been to DMP and checked out the gated cave and the cave near the grave yard? And the one looking over the cliff?

I will be explaining the something along those lines probably in the 3rd case so keep an eye out.

Cave near the graveyard? I don't think so. surprised And did you mean a cave overlooking a cliff or the cliff at the top of the stairs in DMP?

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Djlanfull

Ah yes I've noticed that and plan on bringing it up in my 2nd case. ^ ^ But thank you for your impressions on it. But infinite water makes it seem as though...something lurks beneath the swirl...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Ren Orenji Doragon
Haha, Cirnol. xD You are awesome... along with this thread. : P

Now... I know this is mostly going to be your own findings, Detective Cirnol, but since others seem to want to talk about it, I thought I would throw in my own two cents as well.

I got a rather interesting comment on one of my pieces of artwork the other day... and it made me think, "What if this... controversial image we have here... what if this purple crystal form did, in fact, lead to another dimension? An alternate universe, even?"

When I look at this controversial image, I see some kind of power being drained or absorbed by each... shape... in the art. These shapes might be feeding off of each other's energies. I have no clue what these "energies" might be, but I thought it would be something to point out. :3

Just food for thought. >w<

Edit: Another thought that just crossed my mind: I don't know who all was around for the Halloween '09 event, but those purple portals you see in the Coliseum now? When you clicked on one in the Halloween 2009 event, it would "pull you through space" as well. 0: Sure, it pulled you from your current location to the newly named Dead Man's Shadow, but exactly how did you get there? All I remember was the loading screen... a seemingly endless glowing purple tunnel. o3o ( A color similar to the lights in Otami at night, if I remember correctly. )

I accept any and all inputs. :3

I LOVE YOUR ART- Ahem... oh yeah the comment. razz I wonder where that person got the info on the other dimension. I know everything else is true since 2 weeks ago I looked it all up but that one fact made hm...ARGH I wanna just share my other thoughts so bad now but they'll have to wait til I get to them.... wait... I created this thread I can do whatever. xD I'm going to tackle 3 cases at once. Muahahaha!

And as another user was saying I do believe it may also represent users being teleported to and from the null.

I was here for '09 but I completely forgot the phrase when you click it. That is a nice observation. And the glowing color...well that'll be on my 3rd case. wink

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
RafiCat
If the main null chamber is in space, where did the local null crystals come from? I mean, how did they get onto Gaia proper?

Some say pieces broke off. To me it looks like each piece is too well put in place for that. Also it looks like there are crystals growing around the actual Null. Hm...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Tomoko Koja

My guess is that it's the energy that leaks out of the rift and that's why when you use rings it causes the rift to open (since rings are powered by Ghi).

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cirnol64
Tomoko Koja

My guess is that it's the energy that leaks out of the rift and that's why when you use rings it causes the rift to open (since rings are powered by Ghi).

I feel stupid but... what in the world is the rift..?

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Tomoko Koja
Cirnol64
Tomoko Koja

I copied and pasted my other post since I'm sure it may explain a lot. :3

From the log of Cirnol64

So G-corp was the one experimenting with G-viruses and all that stuff so people suspected of them experimenting with other things (such as grunnies and stuffz).
After Gambino's tower fell, NeXuS Corp set up an underwater lab not only to overthrow Gcorp but also to gain power. Energy was leaking close by in a fissure (I think due to Labtech X and Gambino's separation-Which also attracted Zurg) and so they made the most of it.
This is known as the Ghi energy that powers rings and other things. The leak wasn't going fast enough for them so using the energy found, they crafted rings (whilst creating Animated also powered by Ghi) and gave them out to people since Animated are only affected by them. While in truth by using rings it causes the rip to open further thus creating more animated and giving NeXuS Corp more power.
All this extra power was then being used to power up NeXuS Corp's strongest weapon. You can guess what that is.

EDIT: I forgot to add this again but the energy leak was this:
Quote:

It was actually the fission of Johnny and Gino Gambino which released the burst of energy. Labtech X fell off the cliff during the incident and was presumed dead.

EDIT 2: The rift is considered the fissure which the energy leaks out of.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

After looking at the controversial image (which I must say is rather pretty :'D ), it strikes me that aside from the purple, there are blue sparkles surrounding and going to (from?) the Gaia planet. It might be that it's just something the artist added in to make it look nice, but I thought I should throw the observation in here just in case it helps support any theories etc. You may have already noticed it though. o3o;

Also, great job on this topic as a whole, Cir, it's very thought provoking. <3

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cirnol64
Tomoko Koja
Cirnol64
Tomoko Koja

I copied and pasted my other post since I'm sure it may explain a lot. :3

From the log of Cirnol64

So G-corp was the one experimenting with G-viruses and all that stuff so people suspected of them experimenting with other things (such as grunnies and stuffz).
After Gambino's tower fell, NeXuS Corp set up an underwater lab not only to overthrow Gcorp but also to gain power. Energy was leaking close by in a fissure (I think due to Labtech X and Gambino's separation-Which also attracted Zurg) and so they made the most of it.
This is known as the Ghi energy that powers rings and other things. The leak wasn't going fast enough for them so using the energy found, they crafted rings (whilst creating Animated also powered by Ghi) and gave them out to people since Animated are only affected by them. While in truth by using rings it causes the rip to open further thus creating more animated and giving NeXuS Corp more power.
All this extra power was then being used to power up NeXuS Corp's strongest weapon. You can guess what that is.

EDIT: I forgot to add this again but the energy leak was this:
Quote:

It was actually the fission of Johnny and Gino Gambino which released the burst of energy. Labtech X fell off the cliff during the incident and was presumed dead.

EDIT 2: The rift is considered the fissure which the energy leaks out of.

Right right.. I forgot about Ghi. I knew that though sweatdrop Thanks...

Oh and I've decided I would make you the Sherlock Holmes of Gaia... It might be a bit much but I needed to be a fan girl heart

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Beenz
After looking at the controversial image (which I must say is rather pretty :'D ), it strikes me that aside from the purple, there are blue sparkles surrounding and going to (from?) the Gaia planet. It might be that it's just something the artist added in to make it look nice, but I thought I should throw the observation in here just in case it helps support any theories etc. You may have already noticed it though. o3o;

Also, great job on this topic as a whole, Cir, it's very thought provoking. <3

Wow it seems everyone knows what I am about to talk about...wait that disproves the need of controversy though. Dx But yeah I added the blue sparkles thing and now I just saw your comment. xD

And yeah, anything may just be there because the artist made it look nice. ._.'''

But thank you. ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces