Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sure hope the Otami helmets faceplate has a pose that has the face mask down.

With a nose like that, I'd sound like Bob Dylan <3 1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

I dont think there will be an end game scenario... there will definitly be a few "hiatus points" in which the story is not progressing there for all we can do is run around and slaughter some regularly spawning enemies.
In regards to outfits..
I believe that each peice of loot will have almost infinite capabilities in regards to use.
different combos will create different outfits etc.
i also agree it would be awesome if loot could be used for customized weapons.. ]
god damn when will they release this bloody GBS im really itchin for it lmao..
and ill probly incorporate loot outfits into my avi if they look good
Im gonna make myself look ninja/pimp. it will be awesome
can donate 3 k plsss
Kroft
I dont think there will be an end game scenario... there will definitly be a few "hiatus points" in which the story is not progressing there for all we can do is run around and slaughter some regularly spawning enemies.
In regards to outfits..
I believe that each peice of loot will have almost infinite capabilities in regards to use.
different combos will create different outfits etc.
i also agree it would be awesome if loot could be used for customized weapons.. ]
god damn when will they release this bloody GBS im really itchin for it lmao..
and ill probly incorporate loot outfits into my avi if they look good
Oh, there definately will be end-game, but not the way you're thinking it. Not like in a huge RPG game where you kill the final boss, no, but Endgame in the MMO terminology. You know, bosses of extreme power that respawn every now and then for you to kill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff