Obsessive Visionary

Obsessive Visionary

might be a psychopath
ChelleasaurusRexx
might be a psychopath
Cemetery Hill
might be a psychopath
THAT BETTER BE OUT BY MONDAY.
THURSDAY TOPS. MY GIRLFRIENDS AN ATTENTION WHORE.
IT'S MONDAY.
THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND

[ And that is how you spot a virgin from the rest of the crowd. emotion_awesome ]
I didn't say my girlfriend.
surprised
Git outa hur lol

Butt srsly, page twelve, doe.

Invisible Loiterer

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Okay, I really must know. Did you just look up my name and tried to find something fitting, or did you actually know about Medievil

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Okay, I really must know. Did you just look up my name and tried to find something fitting, or did you actually know about Medievil

A bit of both. Its one of those things that my fiance talks about and I only half listen to, so I generally knew what it was and went to youtube to find it. I listened to a few and picked the one I liked the most.

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

A bit of both. Its one of those things that my fiance talks about and I only half listen to, so I generally knew what it was and went to youtube to find it. I listened to a few and picked the one I liked the most.
I see I see. He's got good taste's in gaming.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

Hes a nerd like that. Surprised he doesnt want to design them. My life used to be xbox until I dropped out of college (ironic, right? ) but im way to cool to be a game nerd. cool wink

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

Hes a nerd like that. Surprised he doesnt want to design them. My life used to be xbox until I dropped out of college (ironic, right? ) but im way to cool to be a game nerd. cool wink
Totes, mang.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

Totes, mang.

The dazed people in the last panel made me laugh so hard I almost fell off the bed.

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

Totes, mang.

The dazed people in the last panel made me laugh so hard I almost fell off the bed.
Don't die! I forbid you from doing so emotion_donotwant

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

Dying is....my least favorite thing to do! XD (ponies with hats reference)
But seriously, I thought they were those little tube guys you see in front of car sales places. XD

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

But seriously, I thought they were those little tube guys you see in front of car sales places. XD
I'll never get a single pony reference because I detest the show greatly emotion_c8
I just happen to tolerate it enough to not blow up over it.

And yeah. I was trying to go for the troll arm/tube guy thing with them. I like wachy proportions and outlandish/impossible movements.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

I'll never get a single pony reference because I detest the show greatly emotion_c8

And yeah. I was trying to go for the troll arm/tube guy thing with them. I like wachy proportions and outlandish/impossible movements.

I could watch those things for hours.

What do you hate about the show so much? Obv I can see your male, but is it just because its girly?

Obsessive Visionary

out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

What do you hate about the show so much? Obv I can see your male, but is it just because its girly?
It's boring, and at times, annoying. But that's only my honest opinion. I feel the same way about Adventure Time. I just can't get into it.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll
Cemetery Hill
out of controll

It's boring, and at times, annoying. But that's only my honest opinion. I feel the same way about Adventure Time. I just can't get into it.

OH I understand, to each their own. AT is kinda stupid sometimes but sometimes its so stupid I find it funny. Have you ever seen a movie called Idiocracy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff