Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
This topic is just a casual ring set idea area. You don't need to go into alot of detail: just say what you think might be a cool set to have at some point. Mostly, have fun and shout out what YOU'D like to see. ^^

Kamen Rider Set

Henshin - Create powerful armor to protect you from harm in battle for a time.
Rider Kick - A jump kick that launches you across the field. Any enemy in your path are damaged while you are sent to the other side of the screen, away from danger.
Motorcycle - Impact an animated infront of you with a sudden Motorcycle stop. Gives you a small speed increase.
Rider Sword - Basically just a different version of Slash.
Set Effect: Because a Rider is a lone fighter type hero, the set effect would increase ring effects that only effect the ring holder. So rings like Turtle, Ghost and Meat would work better.

Super Sentai Set

Sentai Armor - With a range to that of Divinity, this would increase the defense of all players surrounding you with ether a Turtle or Pot Lid defense effect.
Robot Call - This would basically be some sort of giant robot animal/dinosaur coming down and smashing the area around you, effecting all enemies like Dervish.
Blaster - A mid-range attack that shoots laser blast at your enemy
Teleport - Sense not all fights are winnable, if things are looking bad, this will teleport your whole crew several screens away from danger. Takes a long while to recharge so use carefully.
Set Effect: Because Sentai/Power Rangers fight in a group, the set effect increases ring effects that effect large groups of people. So Diagnosis, Divinity, and Fleet Feet would work better.

Basically, the Rider set is for solo players while the Sentai set is for groups. Any thoughts or ideas to contribute?

Perfect Saint

You need a Kamen Sword or a Kamen Blaster.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Falcon punch.
Instant victory. No exceptions.
Divine_Malevolence
Falcon punch.

Very true 3nodding

Trash

Divine_Malevolence
Falcon punch.
Win.
Exodia! Obliterate this threeeaad! D8<

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Malignant Virus
Exodia! Obliterate this threeeaad! D8<

What? Would you prefer a Yugioh themed ring set? XP

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Haha, oh the things I miss reference too by not watching much anime. While we are throwing down personalized ring sets, how about this...

Shadow Dragon set
Description: Stamina Bonus: The Shadow Dragon set takes the life of your enemies and gives you strength for it increasing the rate that you regain stamina.

Maim
Range: point blank melee
Target: Some putz about to get a clawing. *enemy*
Recharge: Well it is a low end attack meant for quick strikes so I am thinking fast recharge.
Stamina: 4
Damage: Low but two strikes at first with NO knockback.
Rage: As more rage is used, more claw strikes are added. RR 1 giving three attacks, RR 2 giving four attacks, Final Rage giving six attacks for proper badass factor.
Description: Two draconic claws of shadow form to maim and maul your enemies. Also good for back scratching but don't pick your nose...
Animation: Two swiping claws of purplish black energy appear to maim your foes.

Shadow Breath
Range: Like Shark attack but a cone effect affecting only about four to five enemies in front of you.
Target: Those jerks over there with an attitude problem. *enemy*
Recharge: Like Fire Rain... Hey, it takes a bit to breath cloying darkness on your foes.
Stamina: I think 8 is fair due to low to mid damage but defense debuff allowing you greater damage with other attacks.
Damage: About a third of what Shark Attack but with a defense debuff as the breath eats at their corporeal forms. The duration of the debuff will wear off before the ring recharges but will give you a nice edge.
Rage: The overall effect is powerful so more rage would just increase the base damage.
Description: Summon the breath of night to scour the bodies of your foes or simply show how bad your lunch affected your digestion.
Animation: A purplish black cone of cloying mist burst from your mouth.

Tail Whip
Range: Melee + like Dervish (think sweep of a halberd versus a sword slash)
Target: A slice of foes just outside the reach of your claws. Think Slash with Dervish's melee plus range.
Recharge: As fast as Slash
Stamina: 6
Damage: Upper Mid damage like Slash.
Rage: As you add more rage, you get more arc thus hitting more enemies and doing more damage until you are doing a full tail sweep of the area.
Description: When in doubt, give your enemies a bit of tail... Upside the head.
Animation: A purplish black tail much like the tail of the Death Whisper comes forth to smack enemies.

Aura of Devouring:
Range: Burst centered on yourself
Target: Yourself and allies within the burst.
Recharge: Like Divinity with the same duration of effect
Stamina: 12
Effect: 10% healing back the damage you deal to enemies.
Rage: As you add more rage, the percentage goes up 20%, 30%, and finally 40% with greater area of effect burst.
Description: Invoke the Shadow Dragon's Ire and give your crew the power to drink the life of your enemies without all the cuddling.
Animation: Purplish black dragon wings sprout from your back and a dim aura briefly forms over your party. More rage gives larger and more wings.

(Creator Note: Aura of Devouring is intended as an Anti-Divinity hence the correlations)

Scales
Range: Personal
Target: Personal
Recharge: N/A
Stamina Cost: N/A
Defense: Passive Defense buff of 5 per CL
Rage: N/A
Description: Grow iron scales over your skin but also gain trouble with pedicures.
Animation: None

Possible replacement for my Tail ring. Credit also goes to Valheita for giving me the idea to work with.

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I could get behind a ring set like that, DW. We need some HP drain rings. ^^

Relentless Glitch

dFangX
I'd go for Vampire Sets that sucks HP and Succubus/Incubus Sets that suck Stamina (a different demonic set).

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Natsumi Kawahama
dFangX
I'd go for Vampire Sets that sucks HP and Succubus/Incubus Sets that suck Stamina (a different demonic set).

Well the aura could work for a vampire set. I just want life leech dammit. My favorite status effect in Diablo 2 for weapons was leech. xd

But I still steadfastly want a Shadow Dragon set because... Dammit it would be a different dragon than most RPGs use for basis for gear and it would fit me. I can be petty. twisted

Glad you like it Fang. I am torn between Scales and Tail Whip though. I wouldn't mind replacing claws with a life draining sword attack but that would make it TOO personalized. sweatdrop

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DeathWyrmNexus
Natsumi Kawahama
dFangX

Well the aura could work for a vampire set. I just want life leech dammit. My favorite status effect in Diablo 2 for weapons was leech. xd

But I still steadfastly want a Shadow Dragon set because... Dammit it would be a different dragon than most RPGs use for basis for gear and it would fit me. I can be petty. twisted

Glad you like it Fang. I am torn between Scales and Tail Whip though. I wouldn't mind replacing claws with a life draining sword attack but that would make it TOO personalized. sweatdrop

Well, yours is kind of specific. Mine is fairly general in that I'm simply using the theme of Sentai and Riders and there attacks and giving a general idea of what they could go with and use for those sets. That way, the designers still get some freedom to play around with.

What might be nice is if they made full on dragon sets, one for earth, one for sky, one for water, one for light, and then one shadow/poison.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ooooh, that could be really cool. Damn, now I want dragon sets more.

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dragon Set

Elements - Certain attacks with in the dragon set can come in different elements though still the same attack

Main Rings
Dragon Fear - A dragon eye appears and sends a crippling state of shock threw all enemies in range, sending them fleeing to all corners of the panel.
[Element Name]breath - This attack is divided into different elements: ice, fire, thunder and darkness. Depending on the element, a status effect occurs, freezing, burning, paralyzing, or draining the enemy
Claws - A claw strike that damages the enemy similar to mantis
Rage - In a beserker rage, HP and attack increase for a short amount of time but afterwards, during cool-down, HP is halved till the ring is recharged.

Set Effect: When equipped, the set would allow a small defense boost, offering increased protection against attacks.
Dragon Set

Dragon Sword
A powerfull sword blow with a powerfull knockback

Dragon Breath
A long range powerfull AoE similar to water ballon

Dragon's Heart
Increases total stamina and adding to the max total similar to Meat

Dragon's Anger
Increases offence power of attack rings

Effect of set
Gives small boosts all across the board and adding 10% more health and 10% stamina regeneration

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff