Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Player

Distinct Player

IWantMyAccountBack7
gaia don't care about every single one of you, they to busy making it rain and taking a bath in money. mrgreen

Hahahahaha xD
The name we do not speak will have the biggest bonus ever. That is for sure.

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
I sign for Ian Barton Sparta Jack Gaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distinct Player

evangelist2010
I sign for Ian Barton Sparta Jack Gaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva,
Pls post on this thread for sign up: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-to-get-zomg-out-of-maintenance-mode/t.82461957/

btw yr avi is so cute n_n

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
BlueO2
Eva,
Pls post on this thread for sign up: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-to-get-zomg-out-of-maintenance-mode/t.82461957/

btw yr avi is so cute n_n

I did, I just wanted to be sure that Goldemort knows my determination to get zOMG back! I never got to fight Jack and the Pumpkin Fluffs, or the fluffs that look like bunnies, I never even got to complete the quests for Otami Ruins! cat_crying

Distinct Player

evangelist2010
I did, I just wanted to be sure that Goldemort knows my determination to get zOMG back! I never got to fight Jack and the Pumpkin Fluffs, or the fluffs that look like bunnies, I never even got to complete the quests for Otami Ruins! cat_crying

I love you Eva. I usally refer to the name we do not speak of xD But yea Harry Potter!!!
Many has not been able to finish their badge hunting. It is just like talking to a wall whern it comes to Gaia... How did they ever break down the Wall in Berlin???

Distinct Player

Distinct Player

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Conservative Autobiographer

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
What the? ZOMG is no more? How can that be???

It's the only reason I'm still on this!

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
BlueO2
Scary! Somehow I think someone has been able to change my " --->" directing to the Petition link e.e I have to change it daily from "--&" back to "-->". No one knows my password... Wonders who did this O.O *changed again per Nov 22nd, 24th (twice) , 25th, 26th...?????
That's just how the html reads it. It can't be an actual ">" because otherwise the html of the page would get messed up, so it is converted to ">" when read... but there are some inconsistencies with that (it switches on and off)

In order to avoid it, I'd suggest using something else, like the arrow emote or actual arrow special characters:
→ ⇒ ⋙ ► ▷

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
BlueO2
I love you Eva. I usally refer to the name we do not speak of xD But yea Harry Potter!!!
Many has not been able to finish their badge hunting. It is just like talking to a wall whern it comes to Gaia... How did they ever break down the Wall in Berlin???

classified_jet Tons of protests and global media coverage? classified_northkittenstar

Distinct Player

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
BlueO2
Scary! Somehow I think someone has been able to change my " ---&" directing to the Petition link e.e I have to change it daily from "--&" back to "--&". No one knows my password... Wonders who did this O.O *changed again per Nov 22nd, 24th (twice) , 25th, 26th...?????
That's just how the html reads it. It can't be an actual ">" because otherwise the html of the page would get messed up, so it is converted to ">" when read... but there are some inconsistencies with that (it switches on and off)

In order to avoid it, I'd suggest using something else, like the arrow emote or actual arrow special characters:
→ ⇒ ⋙ ► ▷

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I thought someone was able to hack my post 0:
Thank you for telling me this, Lady <3

Distinct Player

evangelist2010
BlueO2

classified_jet Tons of protests and global media coverage? classified_northkittenstar

There are many Guilds, Threads on Forums and Petitions for saving zOMG. Gaia just do not read any of the petition nor threads unless there are contents to get you banned. That is for all I know now ._.

Distinct Player

rimu_kori
What the? ZOMG is no more? How can that be???

It's the only reason I'm still on this!

THE reason for many of the Gaians!

User Image
help bring back zOMG! sign the petition here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items