Welcome to Gaia! ::

there always seems to be a few people in the areas where they spawn surprised their drops, twigs and branches, don't particularly sell for much. are they very useful for alchemy or something?

Saxy Coder

Options & things to consider:
1. The players are low level, so it's the only place to farm
2. Fluffs respawn quite fast, making them easy to farm
3. Yes, some alchemy
4. The players might also be higher CL, but they're too scared/lazy/unknowledgable to venture beyond Village Greens
5. If none of the above, they're probably bots

Perfect Saint

I raised a mule to CL 5.0 in a couple days farming fluffs. Then I've brought it to Papa Saw.
Myrielle
I raised a mule to CL 5.0 in a couple days farming fluffs. Then I've brought it to Papa Saw.

the fluffs have a high orb drop rate or something?

Perfect Saint

witchofpaint
Myrielle

the fluffs have a high orb drop rate or something?
Due to the rapid regeneration, you get to kill more in a given time for that level. More you kill, more chances for orb drops. Also, using using the double orb power up and luck boosts make drops better.

Lunatic

I personally just started but the fast spawn rate allows me to get orbs, sometimes rings, gold and there's almost always people there. I personally think it's because it's easier to come across people who you can crew with as opposed to the higher levels where you're stuck waiting...

Right now though this mule account isn't doing anything because of an orb glitch. I haven't been able to collect any orbs. :C

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Myrielle
Though people don't really do PS anymore.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

Kymber Darkus
Myrielle

depends on the time, I've done PS a LOT in the last week. Farmed over 1000 orbs.

Perfect Saint

Kymber Darkus
Myrielle
This happened in 2010 or 11.

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Myrielle
Kymber Darkus
Myrielle
This happened in 2010 or 11.
It's still sad that no one will PS, SMOB anymore. Damn this inflation...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff