Welcome to Gaia! ::

online doesnt make sense because it seems like it would take a lot of bandwidth and would be offline or not work a lot (like towns)

but i havent heard anything about it... so how is it going to be?
It's not confirmed but it'll probably be flash just like the rest of Gaia. And they'll have seperate servers for it so it'll run smoother than towns. Or so I've heard. Also I think towns is slow because it's crammed with the rest of the games.
Pictures-Fade
It's not confirmed but it'll probably be flash just like the rest of Gaia. And they'll have seperate servers for it so it'll run smoother than towns. Or so I've heard. Also I think towns is slow because it's crammed with the rest of the games.

Isn't flash for like, mini games?

/agreed on servers.
They should make seperate servers, so it won't overflow.
Can you imagine what it will be like when it gets released?

Just full of people, trying to fight, can't even land one hit on a monsters neutral
I mostly think online, my comp is already jamed with crap
It will probably be similar to RO

8,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conventioneer 300
AmazonPiratePrincess
It will probably be similar to RO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

littleman
=o= OH GOD NO IT BETTER NOT BE LIKE RO!!! As much as I may like the game, I hate having to download it, I understand that online game were somewhat new back then, but still it take forever to download RO.

We have new technology a way to make thing upload faster, use something that wasn't what RO used.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff