Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't see the point of all the bashing. It's a game. So what? If you don't like it, here's a thought, don't play. People get hyped up over nothing.

I swear, they're just doing it for the attention, and I'll bet the majority of them are new to the site. But that's just a thought.
Sleepy. :V
stellacadente
Corporal Cockslap
Meeki
Corporal Cockslap
Yeah. The admins have been talking of a Battle Arena/Battle System since like, 2004 or 2005. Apparently, people had expectations of it being grand like WoW or some PAY MORPG, which is not web browser run, but client-run. How hard is it to not play something if you don't like it?

I don't know how they could even have such high expectations when taking into consideration of how avatars, cars and towns appear. It's pretty obvious that the battle system/game would have a similar look to it. sweatdrop

Yeah.

I imagine that it will be like towns with new settings, and things to beat up. Improvements may come, of course.

Edit: Totally random, but, cute Breedable.

Cute stuff to beat up. Who could ask for anything more?

btw, love the thread title and your username. heart

We're all sadistic on the inside. xD

And thanks.

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Corporal Cockslap
Meeki
Corporal Cockslap
Yeah. The admins have been talking of a Battle Arena/Battle System since like, 2004 or 2005. Apparently, people had expectations of it being grand like WoW or some PAY MORPG, which is not web browser run, but client-run. How hard is it to not play something if you don't like it?

I don't know how they could even have such high expectations when taking into consideration of how avatars, cars and towns appear. It's pretty obvious that the battle system/game would have a similar look to it. sweatdrop

Yeah.

I imagine that it will be like towns with new settings, and things to beat up. Improvements may come, of course.

Cute stuff to beat up. Who could ask for anything more?

btw, love the thread title and your username. heart
fernando_112
that would be cool if u could vs other players so noone arguse on battle system they can just kill dramallama

I'd want to walk around on corpses. ;_;
that would be cool if u could vs other players so noone arguse on battle system they can just kill dramallama
Meeki
Corporal Cockslap

Yeah.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Corporal Cockslap

Well written thread. Excellent arguments and intelligently done. I do wonder if they have any Blizzard influence. I am looking forward to this comming out and only wish/hope it comes out before school starts again. I will be crabby in class and gripe out my students if I am up all night playing it.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
THANK YOU! I now have totaly respect for you...... ~hugs you~
Thank you hun......
Meeki
I don't see how this is a 'change' anyway, this has been in the planning for years now. Everyone knew it would come out eventually and now that it is getting close to being released, people are complaining? It doesn't make any sense to me. I think some people complain because they have nothing better to do. blaugh

zaku41k
I agree with the OP. It may not look impressive, but hey, which game was 100% impressive on it's release day? None.

You may not like it now, but over time, and with user feedback, it'll evolve into something most of us will enjoy.

Even the best of MMORPGs start off buggy, testy, and generally crappy. Graphics increase.
But hell, Gaia isn't going to spend a lot of their time into commiting themseves into making it the "best." Simplicity is best, and after all, its just a side feature/game for Gaia.
FINALLY Someone starts answering back to these ignoring guys saying this thing is going to ruin Gaia...and the monsters....THERE JUST NOOBIES/CUTIES

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I don't see how this is a 'change' anyway, this has been in the planning for years now. Everyone knew it would come out eventually and now that it is getting close to being released, people are complaining? It doesn't make any sense to me. I think some people complain because they have nothing better to do. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff