1 2 >

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
closed

Durem Lover

I personally don't think sugar rush, integ, sweetheart, should be normal loot drops, Sugar rush and sweetheart should make their way back into the cash shops though.As As for mini games, could we please get goof ball back? i'm sure many people miss it
I'd also like the tutorial in the beginning to have an option :1 short and sweet (the new version) :2 old school (back to the train station)

Durem Lover

K N 1 F 3
rebe-chan
I personally don't think sugar rush, integ, sweetheart, should be normal loot drops, Sugar rush and sweetheart should make their way back into the cash shops though.As As for mini games, could we please get goof ball back? i'm sure many people miss it
I'd also like the tutorial in the beginning to have an option :1 short and sweet (the new version) :2 old school (back to the train station)

I have like 1 goof course badge.. and I dont even know how I got it! lol but yeah those rings could be cash shop items too~ oh and i loved the train version..

Do you think it's a good idea to let players choose how long they want their tutorial to be?

Durem Lover

K N 1 F 3
rebe-chan
K N 1 F 3
rebe-chan

I have like 1 goof course badge.. and I dont even know how I got it! lol but yeah those rings could be cash shop items too~ oh and i loved the train version..

Do you think it's a good idea to let players choose how long they want their tutorial to be?

I'm guessing its just "not very important" feature to add, but I can't remember if the tutorial was mandatory or not! (soooooo long ago...) if it was it would be nice for people who have played zomg (hence, made a mule, or just created a new account because they got hacked etc.)

yea I thought so, but it could be useful for the lazy people too~
and the sewers was mandatory

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Better graphics, zOMG looks so dated on my screen. And better gold drops, since hyperinflation made the current zOMG gold drops worthless. And I want the old devs back.

Saxy Coder

Zeitgeist_X
Better graphics, zOMG looks so dated on my screen.
"Better graphics" would mean that they would have to re-make every single 3D house, tree, bush, decoration, etc. lol
If they did that, we'd have almost a completely different game.

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sprinting. Using Stamina (Slowly) to move faster instead of using Fleet Feet. Also, a functional PVP that wouldn't lag like crazy. PVP is a staple on any MMORPG, but zOMG doesn't have much maneuverability in terms of movement and you would probably just buff up, then stand in one place slashing each other until one person dies. It would be very boring, so they would have to revamp the movement and s**t to make it more competitive.

Dangerous Genius

This.

It's an old thread, so you may not want to necro it.

TL/DR: Boss fight in a volcano that has you escaping from rising magma between boss forms.

Dangerous Genius

K N 1 F 3
Thard_Verad
TL/DR: Boss fight in a volcano that has you escaping from rising magma between boss forms.

that idea is brilliant...

I can't (and won't) take sole credit for the idea. It arose in the zOMG! Chatterbox guild before I gathered it up and posted it in the forum. Plus the forum community also added a few suggestions in the thread.

I'm glad the idea still gets rave reviews, even four years later. wink

Brainy Humorist

New rings? There are many suggestions for new rings.
And instead of hiring new devs, why not hire some interns? I know gaia isn't doing as well as before, but yeah...
A complete safety shield. Maybe it could be a cash shop item? Like revive and double orbs. I want to run to buccaneer boardwalk without being killed as a 5.2. //couldn't come to dev meat anyway.
That's all.

Will you be adding these suggestions to your first post? It's fine if you saw no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff