Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with xXMolly eats RainbowsXx

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I will like to point out that the MMO will be definitely this year .

Why you ask...just read this quote from th new Announcement.

Quote:
We've got big plans for '08, too: new features, new minigames, and Gaia's long-awaited Battle MMO.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
so.....closed ^_^
You are being optimistic.

They have PLANNED it for this year.

But it might not be.
I have to agree with [Raid]. Nothing is official yet, considering there are possiblities in the state of California [with all the Earthquakes, forest fires (but I doubt there'd be any where Gaia is...), etc.] that the game could be delayed.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes my bad...you guys are right ^_^

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
so you guys are this forums regs ,am i correct?
Eh, you can't really call me a Reg. I show up every now and then. Plus I'm sure not everyone here is familiar with me. But I'm up to date with my GBS information.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yea..i have seen [Raid] around a lot of threads and one of the regs is Gentrigger
Gen has been a Reg ever since I can remember (basicly when this forum was created). Well... I'd better not get off topic. Same as you, I suppose.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yea so...what can we do to stay in topic?
Well, basicly discuss whatever about the GBS. If you have any questions (that haven't been answer. Look in the stickies, local FAQ's, and the information site) about the game, just ask. For now, it seems like this forum has hit a snag. It's very slow moving. And there really isn't anything to talk about, or do.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Naa i got all the basic info cover ...the only thing that bothers me is that ,if rings are the weapon.....at the starts of the MMO are there going o be same starter rings for everyone ?
There's a couple of hypotheses going around for that. Some think that there will be a certain set of rings that you get to choose from. Others think that you will be given two (or however many) rings randomly. There are many out there, but aren't as widely popular. It hasn't been said yet, and I hardly think that it will be said. I mean, what game tells you how you get your weapons (besides things like drops, bosses, etc.). It's too much of a spoiler, you know?
Actually, The_Fooler, Qixter explicitly stated that everyone will be able to obtain rings (one or two) in the introductory part of the game. They won't all be the same rings, but they're not gonna leave us hanging unarmed.
surprised
Well, would you look at that. Something I'm not up to date on. xD Thanks Janette Morgan!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff