Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

+10 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Seeing how there is only rings and nothing els, and no Gaia level and we only see 100hp from the screen shots, will that be the max? Because I really don’t see any other way to increase life unless there will be some kinda ring with the ability to increase max HP temporarily. I really don't expect an answer just thought this would be a intresting topic to discuss.

Tiny Shapeshifter

This is one of the things that I am wondering about also. If you're not equipping any ring at all, you will have zero strength and defense, no matter how long you've been playing the BS.
Or maybe they will will have a overall ring to add hp on instead of it being temporarily.

Friendly Specter

Maybe when certain rings are leveled up they give their user more health...? *shrug* It's really hard to speculate about, given that we're solely using rings.
the way I figure, we'll probably have a base ring that we level the rage up on, combine with certain items and such, and that will be our most valuable ring (to us) as it has the most influence on stats, though only offers a punch attack or something like that. the other 7 slots can be used to offensive/defensive/hinder rings.
I think we will have a set number of attributes and it increases over time the more monsters we kill... kind of like leveling, but in a way not since leveling only applies to rings.
I actually disagree with the whole, "Once Ring Rage (or level) effects your HP. I just think it would voilate what the Developers said from the start "Everyone will have an equal chance." but im also looking at it from a player to player perspective, not of that player to monster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff