Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Valcan
Don't worry, I understand what you're getting at!
But I feel either way that, Hey, we're going to have to purchase or find these rings, right? Why not weapons?

@zomg
Who me? Why thank you whee
They need to have somthing like a short sword or a knife for noobs Most people want weapons and if they are new can not afford anything the cooler the weapon i do admit should be more expensive but somthing basic should be an option too (sorry i havn't ever posted so if this is off the thread basis sorry)
My thoughts on weapons are:

if you don't have a weapon, too bad, find a ring, we'll still have them

if you DO have a weapon, blas the living daylights out of those bastards, I don't think we need mroe weapons! although some items could be used as weapons like the Spirit falcon...(s)he could just swoop down and BAM!

but hey, that's just my thoughts...
hi-everybody
They need to have somthing like a short sword or a knife for noobs Most people want weapons and if they are new can not afford anything the cooler the weapon i do admit should be more expensive but somthing basic should be an option too (sorry i havn't ever posted so if this is off the thread basis sorry)
at the same time that I agree, I disagree. they should have like...skill levels, so that someone can do something in there house like...punch their new punching bag...
@Hi
This is what I mean, really.

@Fencer

This too, is what I mean! Yay!
People are agreeing! ^W^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items