Welcome to Gaia! ::

will you still have them craftable ninja-like items in the gaia battle system when it's realesed i hope ya do it looks really cool eek ninja
I believe so, but I'm not Qix so it's not a guarantee.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
No they just showed those items to tease you with what you'll never be able to have.

lol of course you silly.

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
um i want to become king and uise my tail as a weapon so 5 weapons of mass disturcution
ya they will

Twinz1482 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

Umm... Has anyone seen any pictures about it or know when its going to come out? I haven't seen very much of it so any information would be appreciated. Thx
GenTrigger
No they just showed those items to tease you with what you'll never be able to have.

lol of course you silly.

actually, that would be really funny, I'd almost like it to work out that way just to see how people would react. but then again that would be really mean...
killavolt
GenTrigger

lol of course you silly.

actually, that would be really funny, I'd almost like it to work out that way just to see how people would react. but then again that would be really mean...

Well those of us who remember certain teaser pics have seen items that were never ever delievered. And of course there's the old site artwork depictin many cool looks never implemented.

So we will never have the ninja outfit shown in the GBS info, Mwahahaha. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff