Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
All I want to say is, it seems a little unfair to the people who have been on the site for 3 years because 2nd Years and 1st years have been let on just a day or two after we were. While the 4 years were allowed a full week... Perhaps next time give some equal release times... The large flow of people makes it a bit laggy for some and just isn't fun when there's about 5 people attacking the monster you want to attack on your own sad That is all for my complaint. Other than that, ZOMG! is very fun and I enjoy the graphics. I can tell that you have worked hard on this smile

Topic:
Release times depending on year.

Dapper Prophet

The 4 year vets didn't get a full week though. =/ We were let in on Wednesday, if I remember correctly. Each wave got a day or so before the next one was let in, it's not that bad.
lol wow so off on that okay this was the schedule it was ZOMG head start tickets on monday and tuesday. Wednesday 4 years were let in thursday 3rd years friday 2nd years and saturday 1st years. im pretty sure tomorrow will be the rest but they may wait til monday.

Long-time Pumpkin

EVERYONEGETSON!~ 4laugh
WHERETHEPROBLEM?!~ surprised
I'm glad they did it in waves. I sure as hell wouldn't want everyone going after, say, the courier at once...

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
It's just their way to ease people into the game instead of instantly obliterating the servers. To help them monitor how the game handles a populated environment slowly. (Although, right now, it seems to be bugging out because of the high population at the moment.)

Also, why not? I've known about the development of this since November 2003. We've been patient enough.

Another thing is that not everyone from those years are going to instantly hop on once they are given access. I'm from 2003 (and I was also chosen for the initial beta testing, but I had no time) and I started playing when the 2005 users were let in since I've been busy IRL and hadn't realized the release until then.

It's just a matter of patience, really.
waves = good... even if it was only for 1 day... dramallama
A full week? Haha

The only wave that got more time were the headstart folks.
Every wave only got a day to play
there's enough griping about that.

Dapper Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
oh qucha whining XP Its not hard to find a lone monster that no one is attacking
Okay just be happy if it was listened to by most not all Zetas zOMG would not even be out yet most Zetas felt it should have waited. Though I think it is actually handeling very well to the flood of people. So yay the Devs are the ultimate Gods bow down to them.

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
It's all still Open Beta anyway. Not the formal release. The memory leak issue should be obvious there, since that kind of problem with a formal release would cause a bigger firestorm than just a mere join date issue.

At least we're finally all almost there. A long way from the 'can we play zOMG!' topics, from a few months ago. Let's be patient guys. =--=;;;

Just hope a 56k connect can handle playing this game, after the memory leak issue is resolved. (My own personal worry still of now.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff