Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
president staff1 N P C
no ZOMG cant have hurracanes and other stuff we have 2 much to deal whit like hacks passwird pushing and a lot more so no and if u can wait 10 more years sincerely gaia staff : president staff1 NPC

Okay you do realize we're talking about zOMG! right? And if we can or can't have hurricanes is not so much the issue we are talking about in this thread, the devs decide that not us. This is a idea thread. And I have no idea why you brought up ... Passward phishing? At least that's what I think you are saying. That would be a site issue not a game one, so wrong forum.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The Wizz_Kidd
Dark Cloud Fluffs!

Would we have light cloud ones too? biggrin
Sensual Soul
The Wizz_Kidd
Dark Cloud Fluffs!

Those would be the Air Fluffs like my plushie

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The Wizz_Kidd
Sensual Soul
The Wizz_Kidd
Dark Cloud Fluffs!

Those would be the Air Fluffs like my plushie

I guess you got me there! rofl

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
look i cant promise u that theres lighting flushies and other of that and hacks and password steeling its easy because people say let me get ure password to help u out in ure zomg level and
then they hack ure account

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
president staff1 N P C
look i cant promise u that theres lighting flushies and other of that and hacks and password steeling its easy because people say let me get ure password to help u out in ure zomg level and
then they hack ure account

What does this have to do with zOMG!? Or the TOPIC for that matter?

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
they started it gaia staff : president staff1 NPC

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
president staff1 N P C

Okay I'm done with you, you make no sense what so ever. IF you post again make it on topic or I'll put you on my ignore list.
Okaaaay, strange incoherent public service announcementesque irrelevant tangent about password phishing...

Back on topic, what about Rain Fluffs?

Hail: Hail probably hits hard, maybe AoE. It's vaguely ice-ish, so maybe a speed debuff... eh, doesn't seem that fitting or handy. Maybe big knockback (especially if there's falling-off-the-cloud moments - let's actually use some tactics and weight buffing for once).
Rain Fluffs: Just light attacks, maybe an accuracy debuff (hard to fight in the rain).
Snow Fluffs - for a wintertime slight cosmetic change?

Lightning... I think lightning could be cool as a non-fluff animated (because lightning can be very exciting and expressive, and we need some non fluff in here). Hard hitting single target (maybe kamikaze?) sleep effect-ing?

Ooh, maybe actually an animated you'd want to get attacked by (at some times). For example, if there's places to fall off, a couple animated across the map with Root effect. Lure one of them in, get hit, and you're safer from falling off the edge.

Beloved Champion

10,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Sensual Soul
So I live in North Carolina and we are getting our first hurricane, (Earl) of the season and I was thinking....Wouldn't it be kewl if we had some kind of weather type boss? Something that is kinda like a dark cloud descending on us out of the clear blue sky...Maybe have some weather related fluffs to attack us, like Hail Fluffs and Lighting Fluffs. smile

And then since I have bad dreams when there is a hurricane on the way( thanks to childhood trauma), I thought that we could have a Nightmare boss. Something dark and creepy but a bit out of focus since dreams are a bit like that. I thought that there could be lots of little "bad dreams" that combine to make the Nightmare boss so that when you kill the Nightmare you still have small mobs to fight off. Kinda like Gillroy. smile

I think those are both marvelous and very creative ideas! smile

And the thought of having a hurricane or tornado, each with their own related weapons/assistants pop up randomly somewhere in zOMG gives me goosebumps! smile

I can just picture it now....the horizon darkens ominously and a funnel cloud appears in the distance.
As it approaches, you can see it reaching it's swirling finger down towards the ground and a cloud of dust begins to swell at it's base.
As it comes closer still, you notice small objects orbiting the funnel and you hear the faint sound of "mooing" within the tornado's roar.

Flying cows anyone? wink

Batten down the hatches and be safe Sensual! smile
Atrash the Squidmonger
A weather based boss would be quite cool, especially as a totally free-range boss (well, within reason - it would be odd to see him pop up in the sewers, for example). Nightmares would be sort of harder, as people's dreams differ vastly (my nightmares are not dark, creepy, or out of focus at all, so I wouldn't connect the two at all), and pulling out an animated dream is sort of pushing it razz .

Anyway, back to weather boss - I'm not sure what it would look like. Perhaps just a general cloudiness (maybe it only comes out in day, and plunges the map areas it is over into the darkness like the night time, just reusing that). Add in thunderous rumbling and such, maybe a simple rain animation...

The boss could be the "Eye of the Storm", except this time a literal eye that appears in the darkest, stormiest part of the cloud. Anyone using AoE in this square/squares would hit him, and he'd show up as a target in any of the squares that were considered his "territory" - the center of the storm, about (which would be the "body" of the boss, so to speak). The eye itself would launch a Willpower debuff attack against anyone who it caught attacking the body. The body would use AoE "thunder" attacks (small DoT and Fear) against enemies within the body region of the storm. There would also be lightning (straight out damage - not too much, and not especially frequent) attacks against any enemy no matter where they were on the map (and if they weren't in the Body region, they couldn't even fight back against these). Wind fluffs (basically Air Fluffs, scaled to the right level) and Hail fluffs (Sleep, perhaps? or Root? Maybe a cherry fluff style kamikaze AoE attack?) would drop randomly throughout the entire map, and would actively attack anybody. Anybody killing them would be added to the enemy list of the storm itself (thus subject to lightning and thunder attacks).
ɪ ɗѳиʈ ȿʊғғєʀ ғʀѳɱ ɪиȿαиɪʈʏ •

I like the "Eye of the Storm" boss idea. It's very well thought out and it would be fun to fight multiple times. And what's great is it reminds me of that recurring boss from The Legend of Zelda series. The giant eyeball that shoots lightning at you..

• ɪ єиȷѳʏ єʋєʀʏ ɱɪиʊʈє ѳғ ɪʈ

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
lol hail and lightning fluffs sound cool xd
or or like if zomg opened up a sky world or something you could add the hurricane
boss there surprised
I live in New York hurricane earl is coming for us too eek

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
president staff1 N P C

your odd >_>

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I love all the ideas and add-ons to the ideas. Really awesome guys!

By the Earl came and dumped some rain and blow some stuff about but he really wasn't much to worry about. Buuuut there are two more hurricanes coming! xp

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Theres more O_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers