Welcome to Gaia! ::

exchange the gems and amulets for an powerful passive ring and let everyone enter dms?

yes 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
no 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
other (write your idea in the thread) 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Red Kutai
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
vampiroz
i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

all instances in-game are soloable neutral

Someone has very long arms; these scraggly little things never seem to be able to reach all of the Sealab switches, at once. redface

Not to mention, of course, that DMS is an instance; indeed, it's the instance that was being referred to in the initial suggestion. I don't agree with the premise of the ring any more than you do - indeed, probably vastly less than you do - but the notion that instances are already universally soloable isn't a valid reason why... sweatdrop

all the areas are already solo-able (except dms and the sealab compound, of course), and it would make the game easier than it already is.

sorry, i didn't feel like saying the same thing twice sweatdrop

the point i was trying to make is that with the powerups and other passives, the rest of the game is easy enough as it is. adding a ring of this power would ruin the challenge that dms has to offer- which is one of the reasons so many people play it.

sorry if i didnt make that clear sweatdrop

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
i understand 2 differant rings but it being overpowered are you an idiot or just have no common sense. they are going to adjust the power if they were to make the ring/rings.

they will never make rings will all powerful skills. you would be an idiot for believeing they would make an overpowered ring.

vampiroz
with this ring you will never have to rely on teamwork ever again, because you have the strength of 6 people. although working with other people never hurts.

Please tell me how these two statements match up. And also, please tell me how wearing a ring that "ha the power of 6 players" isn't going to be an "overpowered ring".

Please I would like to hear this.
this is how it isnt going to be overpowered...

i wont make the ring. idiot. the creator will therfore he chooses how powerful it will be not me that is how you are an idiot this whole time. i hope i opened your eyes. cause i can't force you to be right only guide the way.

Basically, you don't understand what we are all getting at. Again, just because I don't agree with your idea, doesn't give you the right to flame my post.

You should check this out, you may learn something.

zOMG Idea Repository

saying its overpowered is nither agreeing or disagreeing it's saying something i never even talked about thats like saying the most random thing that you could possible think of... noob.

It is a moot point to try to reason with you on this. I think you need to respond to posters differently, instead of continuing to flame what you obviously don't understand. I would suggest talking to Red Kutai more, he would be able to help you there.

I believe that if you have an idea you should be able to answer the questions put to you, when you decided to post the thread. Otherwise, what you have posted is like saying, "They should fix the lag". It's general and very vague, offering no suggestions thereafter as to HOW we will implement your idea.

Good luck to you, you'll need it chap.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
vampiroz
vampiroz
i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

all instances in-game are soloable neutral
dms is more of an teamwork instance unless they made it solo-able recently.

if you had read my earlier post...
all the areas are already solo-able (except dms and the sealab compound, of course), and it would make the game easier than it already is.

i don't like having to say the same thing twice >__>

and besides, you haven't given me, or anybody, a real respone, other than that we're idiots.

Benevolent Codger

the point i was trying to make is that with the powerups and other passives, the rest of the game is easy enough as it is. adding a ring of this power would ruin the challenge that dms has to offer- which is one of the reasons so many people play it.

Ah, my apologies if I missed that. redface

Well, it's worth noting that there's no ring they could add that actually makes those areas more difficult - if there were, after all, players simply wouldn't bring it. Without actually modifying those areas themselves, any new releases are exclusively capable of making the game 'easier', and the notion that we should discourage new releases simply because they make things easier could be universalised to discourage the release of anything players would actually use. sweatdrop

Additionally, while it wasn't very clear initially, the OP has clarified that he wasn't intending the ring to be vastly out-of-line with other rings, in terms of power; he may have 'talked it up' a bit in the description, but he was only intending it to be a new, normally-balanced ring that supported soloability in the game. I can see how one might discourage the concept under the assumption that the ring was necessarily overpowered, but given that that doesn't appear to have been his intent, it's probably worth re-evaluating the proposal a bit... 3nodding

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
your OP is basically a giant middle finger to everybody who thinks the ring is overpowered/disagres with you.

if you can't take constructive criticism, don't post in the forums.

but, then again, people shouldn't really be bothered by insults from somebody who lacks proper spelling and grammar. for it is not us, but you, sir, who lacks common sense if you can't tell that a ring that gives you the strength of 6 people, as you put it, is overpowered.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
your OP is basically a giant middle finger to everybody who thinks the ring is overpowered/disagres with you.

if you can't take constructive criticism, don't post in the forums.

but, then again, people shouldn't really be bothered by insults from somebody who lacks proper spelling and grammar. for it is not us, but you, sir, who lacks common sense if you can't tell that a ring that gives you the strength of 6 people, as you put it, is overpowered.

Do you want to know why, up until this point I haven't posted in this thread?

lol

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Red Kutai

Ah, my apologies if I missed that. redface

Well, it's worth noting that there's no ring they could add that actually makes those areas more difficult - if there were, after all, players simply wouldn't bring it. Without actually modifying those areas themselves, any new releases are exclusively capable of making the game 'easier', and the notion that we should discourage new releases simply because they make things easier could be universalised to discourage the release of anything players would actually use. sweatdrop

Additionally, while it wasn't very clear initially, the OP has clarified that he wasn't intending the ring to be vastly out-of-line with other rings, in terms of power; he may have 'talked it up' a bit in the description, but he was only intending it to be a new, normally-balanced ring that supported soloability in the game. I can see how one might discourage the concept under the assumption that the ring was necessarily overpowered, but given that that doesn't appear to have been his intent, it's probably worth re-evaluating the proposal a bit... 3nodding
i'v updated the details of what the ring will do.

MAIN IDEA:
ring name: ???
passive ability: "abilitys inside dms are underlined" when in dms the weakness of the monsters is you. you will always have an lightsource. when creatures lay an hand on you they will be ignited and burned until they are dead. become as hot as the sun as if it was in the room with you. you will have the strength of kamilia as if you were her equal. (gets stronger the higher the cl) can have an chance each time your enemy melees you for them to be knocked out for an few seconeds aprox: 7-15 sec. (randomly) teleports you directly to the enemy you are attacking(if you are in an instance) your rings recharge a little faster depending on your overall CL very rare chance: able to instantly kill an enemy (only works on minions aka any creature that is not a boss)active ability: revive 1-3 people to full health. recharge rate: ???

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
vampiroz

passive ability: "abilitys inside dms are underlined" when in dms the weakness of the monsters is you. you will always have an lightsource. when creatures lay an hand on you they will be ignited and burned until they are dead. become as hot as the sun as if it was in the room with you. you will have the strength of kamilia as if you were her equal. (gets stronger the higher the cl) can have an chance each time your enemy melees you for them to be knocked out for an few seconeds aprox: 7-15 sec. (randomly) teleports you directly to the enemy you are attacking(if you are in an instance) your rings recharge a little faster depending on your overall CL very rare chance: able to instantly kill an enemy (only works on minions aka any creature that is not a boss)active ability: revive 1-3 people to full health. recharge rate: ???

Nothing overpowered here. gaia_kittenstar

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
ok i'v updated what the ring would do. and i think for the people who didn't buy the amulets and just the gems they will get an version of the 1st ring but without the dms abilitys. and just the abilitys that are used outside and in dms.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
vampiroz

MAIN IDEA:

this isn't overpowered at all emotion_awesome

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Wut Panda
vampiroz

Nothing overpowered here. gaia_kittenstar
if you higlighted what you think is overpowered then i have one thing to tell you.

"nothing is written in stone."

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
vampiroz

MAIN IDEA:

dude all ring idea seem overpowered but they can be nerfed ok. sheezz...
vampiroz
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
ok i'v updated what the ring would do. and i think for the people who didn't buy the amulets and just the gems they will get an version of the 1st ring but without the dms abilitys. and just the abilitys that are used outside and in dms.

Still way too overpowered...

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
vampiroz

MAIN IDEA:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/suggestions-top-secret-do-not-read/t.71891057_31/

This isn't his first suggestion thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces