Welcome to Gaia! ::

well personally i wont help the idiots but i will help out the other neebies that dont act stupid like for ex: did u just c that kill oh s**t dawg im so freakin awesome.yah! um no ur not. thats when i would leave
hey wait a minute i have numbers after my name but that is because exno is an abbreviation for experiment number.
and exno175 is alot better than exno1 and only slightly better than exno174

i will be glad to help out new people or newbies/newbs. they have the potential to learn and as a future teacher i have a duty to teach them... or i just have self aggrandizing issues and teaching them will make me feel more powerful and knowledgeable, either way it is win win.

but noobs are a completely different story. noobs lack the potential or desire to learn. they will be fodder for the monsters and when pvp starts up the ones dieing every 30 seconds. i will not kill the noobs with out just cause (like taking my loot off of a fresh kill) but i will give very few warnings to them and give as little help as possible. it may seem rude but no good can come from conversing with a noob

It all depends on how mature the act. If they are mature, and ask questions politely, I'd have no problem helping out. But if they approached immaturely and act immaturely such as "HAI IM NEW, FREE GOLD PLZ?" Then, HAH, they're on their own.

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
With indifference. ninja

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's only fair. We WERE once like that... its only right to give them some form of respect and generosity so they may one day become like us..
I suppose my treatment of others depends on my mood and the current level of patience I have. It also depends on if it's something I make mistakes on myself. (Like spelling.)
But I'll most likely ignore stupid questions (or atleast what I consider stupid) and help those I feel deserve assisstance. (Again this depends on my mood and how much patience I have left by the end of the day. Which usually isn't much.)
First ill show them around and be nice and take them to a place where nobody is and PK them.
(Of Couse When "PKing" is put in the game)
If Pking isnt put in the game yet then ill be nice and show them around.
I'd treat them like i treat everyone else i dont know. Indiffrent.

English isnt my first language so i find it easier *lazy gal!* to type in uhm...watcha call it? L33t? lol..
So i understand stuff like that. I do sometimes get angry at them but i remember when i first joined...T-T...i was so lost it hurt XD But w.e. I will treat everyone the same since i dont wish to be in a clan or crew or possie XD then i dont need to converge with them*you,anyone,everyone*
Just like most MMO's I have played, I will try to be as tolerant as I can be and help them as best to my ability. If I'm in a bad mood I'll probably just avoid them or not play, but I wont tell anyone off for being a noob. 3nodding
Well, considering that (when it comes to the thing actually being launched) most of gaia will be noobs, we'll have to at least be nice while everyone figures it out. At least a month or two for the slow to catch on (not the slow to learn, sry) gaians who never check anything. But after that...

They leave me alone. I leave them alone. But a noob shows up bugging me and won't take the one warning "Yo, talk to someone else. I don't care", then I'll slaughter 'em! *if possible*

noobs annoy me the most when disrupting my 'killy-die' time.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I try to follow the Golden Rule. I treat others the way I want to be treated. If I'm not in a good mood or people are being annoying I'll just ignore them. I keep out of other people's way and try not cause a fuss.

Also, not everyone will be lost when the game launches. Beta testers will have a decent amount of information on how to play the game, hopefully they'll be generous enough to help people out on day one.

~
EBB~
i treat noobs like how i treat all other stupid people who are new to a game. like crap. they ask me a question ill rudely just say "stfu you noob and gtfo. go find some better clothes then get back to me" and so forth. never start a discussion with noobs or you will pay. alsso im the MMo a noob could be the best. he could have good rings with a good charge so noobs in the MMo will have to be seen by how they attack. what they hit and other things we can see.
what does mmo mean
I would simply ask myself..."What would Chuck Norris do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas