Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many of you, like me, have friends that have said that the only reason they will ever join Gaia is for the Battle System, and since it is taking so long they don't feel like joining? Just curious.
Well to be honest the only reason I've returned to gaia these past few months has been to check up on the battle system. I'm sticking around for a few days at a time though because my friend has gotten back into Gaia.
I'm with you. . what is taking so long btw? do they have a for sure offical date set up or what?
Im not with you lol
i didn't even know about the battle thing when i joined

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
xXLil KevXx
I'm with you. . what is taking so long btw? do they have a for sure offical date set up or what?

No, they don't. Not beyond "2008". Actually, they've gotten more specific than that in that they really want the Battle System up and running by Halloween '08 because they've thought up this cool Battle Halloween event.

Beyond that, though, they are very deliberately not giving out anything like a release date. Why? Because they know our frustration at no date would pale in comparison to our anger if they gave a release date and then failed to meet it, even by just a few days.

Tricky Treasure

You're missing out, Gaia is a lot of fun. Venture out into the forums, meet new people, chat about things you like, play the minigames, start a collection....
There's a ton to do around here that doesn't involve twiddling your thumbs and waiting for the Battle system.

I guess you could always just quit and check back every few months to see if they've added it, but honestly, if you don't like the rest of Gaia, I don't see why its Battle game would be explicitly up your alley...

Long-time Pumpkin

All I heard about since I joined way back when was about the Battle System. It's been talked about for years, and that's just how long I've been waiting 3nodding

It really gets me when people go around screaming "I wnt batlez naow plz!" People need to learn that the world itself is NOT as fast as their internet connections 4laugh
My main reason for getting back into gaia is my friends are just now becoming obsessed with it. And were encouraging me to come back on and be an active member. They would rather message me on gaia then call me about possible hanging out plans!
Mr. Furball Beethoven
How many of you, like me, that have said that the only reason they will ever join Gaia is for the Battle System, and since it is taking so long they don't feel like joining? Just curious.

Lol, whoops, I forgot to add a few words to that senence... what I meant to say was how many of you, like me, have friends that will only join when he battle system comes out.

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Nah... The battle system is just a bonus for me biggrin

The main reason I come back on Gaia, is to dress differently once every week or month.

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mr. Furball Beethoven
Mr. Furball Beethoven
How many of you, like me, that have said that the only reason they will ever join Gaia is for the Battle System, and since it is taking so long they don't feel like joining? Just curious.

Lol, whoops, I forgot to add a few words to that senence... what I meant to say was how many of you, like me, have friends that will only join when he battle system comes out.

Ooooooh. Not me. My profile speaks for itself.
when i first joined gaia i never knew they were making a battle system. i joined because my bro was on this site and i thought it would be fun to go around and chat with people. but now i that i know they are making this game. i started worrying about the battle system. when its going to come out and all that stuff. but most of the time i just forget about the battle system and moveon to forums and rally and that kind of stuff
I joined out of sheer boredom, like, i play when i'm done with stuff and i'm feeling lazy. But i'm excited about the battle system, It sounds like its going to be really fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff