Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Raider

Kaila-Kitty-6666

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The correct term is tank. Aggro is what tank holds. But, yes, it does increase your chances of stealing aggro, at least that is if you're in a regular crew. If you're speeding it doesn't matter as aggro changes anyway as nobody is working to actually keep it, but rather the opposite; they work to avoid it, which is why wish is used so much more. Save stamina and decreases chance of aggro.

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hm... how do u get the sweetheart ring? except buying

Aged Noob

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Maiden Miko-
hm... how do u get the sweetheart ring? except buying

u really can't anymore

Tenacious Glitch

21,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
So glad I bought it when it was only 555K. It's insanely inflated right now. I'm just scared I'll accidentally salvage it one day. I just got mine because it has good memories for me since I joined Gaia and zOMG! the month it came out in the cash shop and I bought it from a friend. But yeah it acts kind of like meat ring in that it give extra hp to everyone. After awhile of dmsing I found it easier just to R4 the tank and back up healer only and R1 the rest of the crew. It's a good troll ring in that it freaks people out when you put it on them and can cause extra lag for some in shallow seas I've heard. I love it, but some crews prefer to go without it. It's more popular for DMS than SS I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff