Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
i am lookin gto buy it right now and need to know how good it is before I buy?

Intellectual Lunatic

It's good for extra health, but it's not necessary.
It's good for DMS or SMEB

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
I bought it and thats good I play DMS
Prince High

Rogue

Kaila-Kitty-6666
Prince High

It's good if you do BL runs often ;o

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Whats BL mean? lol I am not good at the short names for things yet. I'm a lvl 10.1 and its so hard to get a crew there no one wants to be arrgo and I have no idea how no one will tell me. I have every ring in zomg.
2Del
Kaila-Kitty-6666
Prince High

Star

Kaila-Kitty-6666
Whats BL mean? lol I am not good at the short names for things yet. I'm a lvl 10.1 and its so hard to get a crew there no one wants to be arrgo and I have no idea how no one will tell me. I have every ring in zomg.
2Del
Kaila-Kitty-6666
Prince High

BL stands for Bloodlust. It's an area of Deadman's Shadow.

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Must be where Kamila the vamp is. She is on my quest but I am not a lvl 11 yet..hard to get shadow orbs when you cant find a good crew or even find a crew.
Leryrin
Kaila-Kitty-6666
2Del
Kaila-Kitty-6666
Prince High

BL stands for Bloodlust. It's an area of Deadman's Shadow.

Magical Senshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- 1 : You can find Kamila at Crypt, the end of GR. To do this you need a run called a tuna run. Crypt is the second hardest part of DMS and is looks almost like a deadly chapel sort of thing.
GR is a maze, which has green lights, it's a mix of green and red being the second easiest. You go from ym, the beginning of DMS, that is with yellow lights all the way to here.

Finally Sweetheart heals constantly, giving you extra health, despite being really expensive it is loved in DMS in general. Also you don't need to be a 11 to get a tuna, as long as you listen to the captain, you're most likely going to get tuna'd at any level. You can find a good crew if you find people you trust and understand. It's good to communicate well. Also, you'll need a lot of time to dedicate for a tuna run as it usually lasts at least two hours. You'll also need amps in order to finish GR quickly and get tuna'd/attuned.

Omnipresent Warlord

Caimbrie

- 1 : You can find Kamila at Crypt, the end of GR. To do this you need a run called a tuna run. Crypt is the second hardest part of DMS and is looks almost like a deadly chapel sort of thing.
GR is a maze, which has green lights, it's a mix of green and red being the second easiest. You go from ym, the beginning of DMS, that is with yellow lights all the way to here.

Finally Sweetheart heals constantly, giving you extra health, despite being really expensive it is loved in DMS in general. Also you don't need to be a 11 to get a tuna, as long as you listen to the captain, you're most likely going to get tuna'd at any level. You can find a good crew if you find people you trust and understand. It's good to communicate well. Also, you'll need a lot of time to dedicate for a tuna run as it usually lasts at least two hours. You'll also need amps in order to finish GR quickly and get tuna'd/attuned.

Sweetheart raises your maximum HP, but it does not heal.

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thanks., I will have to keep trying to get my lvl up so I can do a tuna run. I know thats what its called bc this guy was shouting out 4 spots DMS tuna..I asked if I could join he said no bc I was a lvl 10 he said I need to be a lvl 11. If only I could find a good crew. I understand it takes forever bc the crew leader has to keep making us run back in forth to null so we each are assigned to certain rings. I also did get the ring xD everyone says they wanna kidnap me for my ring when I go to DMS.lol
Caimbrie

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
I agree it dont heal me. Ive tried it It only helps raise my health to max. When i am dying i use it and it dont make my heart go up at all. I stick to my Diagnose ring for that.
Omnileech
Caimbrie

Sweetheart raises your maximum HP, but it does not heal.

Magical Senshi

Omnileech

Kaila-Kitty-6666

There goes me writing about another healing ring again. But only one of you tell me, otherwise it counts as spam, thank you. Also, diagnose is a real stamina killer so it isn't used in DMS frequently, wish is usually better, even if it heals one person at a time.

Magical Senshi

Kaila-Kitty-6666

Maybe if you level up a bit more, but a lot of tuna's have been on 10. I did it on my mule as a 10. It's really odd though, depends who's doing the tuna for you.

Vicious Prophet

It's good for BL but not worth 30 mil.

Blessed Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah I was told the diagonse ring was bad for DMs you would be ruled as a agroo.
Caimbrie
Omnileech

Kaila-Kitty-6666

There goes me writing about another healing ring again. But only one of you tell me, otherwise it counts as spam, thank you. Also, diagnose is a real stamina killer so it isn't used in DMS frequently, wish is usually better, even if it heals one person at a time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff