Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've pronounced it "zoom", "zom" and "that game on Gaia". xd

My daughter just calls it the "MMO".

I wish I could find it. There is a video here on Gaia ,somewhere, with the zOMG people at a convention, or some place like that, promoting zOMG. The dev explaining the game to the audience pronounced it "Zoh My God".

Since I do not use God in any way other than referring to the Almighty, I refuse to use that terminology. So I still say "zoom", "zom" and "that game".
Zoh-my-god. Occasionally "Zoh-M-G.

Mewling Kitten

9,775 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I guess it would be correct to pronounce it as either "zoh emm gee" or as the expanded version "zoh my god." :/ I think of it as "zoh emm gee" in my head.
TakodaOne

Thumbs up for having family involved in Gaia!

I always say it as "Zee Oh M Gee", I could possibly see someone say "zOh My Gosh" or some variation of the 'G'. I've never heard of some of these other combination's that are certainly different, but to each his own I say. As long as they don't force me to say it some other way.

Example; Its sorta like how England calls the 13 element Aluminum [Al] as "Al-u-mini-um" where as the States calls it "Alum-in-um"

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
♬♪♬

♥♥♥

I say it like, "Zee-O-M-G". At first I used to say, "Zawmg" but later I realized saying "Zee-O-M-G" is much easier. But I'm not really comfortable with any of them.

♥♥♥

♬♪♬
i say it zOMG (zoh-em-gee)
and it rocks like!!
zoh-em-gee dude!! whats wrong with you~ xd
Oddly I've heard a lot of ways to pronounce it some really odd. My brother says Zomgee, I say Zoh-emg, my mom says that weird game where you kill lawn gnomes. (haha.) But I think it's supposed to just be Zoh- my-god.
everybody shut up. the correct answer is not zoh-my-god

its ZOH-MA-GOD

like omagod but zomagod wink

Undead Enchantress

zOMG Pronunciation at 2:02

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
WEIRD, I talked about this with my bro last night.
I say Zoh my God, but my bro just says zomg. (Zzam-g). There's also Z-O-M-G (saying all the letters) and ZOh-Em-Gee.

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Mega Nerd

zzzzzzz oh my god.(all togeather though) zzohmygod. or zzzOMG

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
the z has no meaning, and its pronounce zoh-my-god or zee oh m gee too...
ZeeOheMGee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces