Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I totally forgot which animated gives silk in zOMG! Could anyone please tell me? I need it for several recepies.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kokeshi dolls in Zen gardens.

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
So it IS the dolls? Okay, thank you! Is there any certain level I have to be at to gain the silk?

Perfect Saint

kokogik
So it IS the dolls? Okay, thank you! Is there any certain level I have to be at to gain the silk?

Be around 3.2-3.7. The dolls are not that powerful.

Conning Tips
Purple = You're too high level (1.6+ above the monster's own CL) = no loot
Blue = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL above the monster's own CL... loot chance half of max
Green = You are 0.5 CL above or below the monster's own CL... max loot chance
Yellow = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL below the monster's CL... still max loot chance, but harder to kill (so less loot)
Red = You are 1.6 CL or less than monster's CL. You still get loot, but it's really tough to kill them, and not worth your time~

Improve your luck!

The Quick N' Dirty Guide to Luck
User Image

Crew Up!

Crewing up really helps because of the increased rate of kills. More kills: better chances for drops

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Thank you Myrielle for expalining the colors for me! I had some feeling about what the colors ment, but now I know exactly what they mean smile Now I'll go and kill some more Kokeshi dolls!
kokogik
Flinckz
Sell the soul of your first born child, same for the Sinister Scarf Recipe...

Um... What? Does this have anything to do with the silk, or are you just posting something random?

Don't mind Flin. I think he merely misjudged the tone of the thread and posted something he thought would be funny.

Plus I was always under the impression that silk came from the Lanterns, but I haven't been after silk for several years now. Was I mistaken?

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Bisarr
kokogik
Flinckz

Um... What? Does this have anything to do with the silk, or are you just posting something random?

Don't mind Flin. I think he merely misjudged the tone of the thread and posted something he thought would be funny.

Plus I was always under the impression that silk came from the Lanterns, but I haven't been after silk for several years now. Was I mistaken?

Oh, I see, thanks for explaining (:
I still don't get any silk from the Kokeshi dolls, but I found some silk at the marketplace and bought it instead. Although, maybe I should try the lanterns as well, but I think it's hard to know when the night time comes in zOMG, which is the time for the lanterns, because when I play it's usually day time. Is there anyway to calculate the periods for the night time and day time?
kokogik
Bisarr
kokogik
Flinckz

Oh, I see, thanks for explaining (:
I still don't get any silk from the Kokeshi dolls, but I found some silk at the marketplace and bought it instead. Although, maybe I should try the lanterns as well, but I think it's hard to know when the night time comes in zOMG, which is the time for the lanterns, because when I play it's usually day time. Is there anyway to calculate the periods for the night time and day time?

Not that I know of. I find it's easier to just Taunt fluffs until they abruptly turn into ghost lanterns and take offence at your vicious Taunting.

Oh, and there's a clock for Gaia Time at the bottom of the Map pane, but I don't think anyone actually pays attention to it.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
You called? pirate

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
fork a min i thought you said :"how do i get silk kanishk" >.>
kokogik

So, I was looking through old Guides, and it turns out that you do get silk from Lanterns. Mystic Weave is what drops from Kokeshi Dolls, and maybe that's what caused the confusion.

IRL Cat

Silk Kanishk
You called? pirate
but i wanted to summon you crying

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
kokogik
I totally forgot which animated gives silk in zOMG! Could anyone please tell me? I need it for several recepies.

For general reference, here's Bria's Sadly Slightly Outdated Guide.

Regardless of how recently updated, they haven't tweaked the basic drops from when it was more frequently kept up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff