Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've seen 300
where they block out the sun with arrows.....
lets say you try to go in and play.
It would be the same chance one of the good guys would have whit out his shield that a arrow wouldn't hit him. ninja
Well, if it took them almost three years to make the BS, then I think it shouldn't lag that bad or it doesn't at all.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaia is infamous for lagging at the beginning of events though I think that they may pay special attention to this to make sure that we don't have a repeat.
A surefire way to prevent lag -

Gaia, take the number of battle servers you think you'll need. Now take that number and double it. This will be the amount you'll need to make it playable for most people. xd

Invisible Cat

so many lags for many and people asking the same questions in threads
I don't think it will be lagging much, I just think it will be very hard to connect to. Just like trying to get into towns on Halloween.
I just want to fight
well it'll lag but it shouldn't be horrible
I think it's bugs we need to worry about, rather than lag. People are going to find bugs, and the Developers are going to fix them and make the game better, but I'm convinced there are bugs on the loose in many new-released onlne games.
I think I won't be able to get on the first week. I can see it know "1,500,000 Gaians Online (all trying to get in the BS)"

None.. Read the stickies.

Eloquent Conventioneer

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Looking at the most recent event (the Water Balloon fight), it's with those that the servers usually lag (or crash). Surprisingly, they didn't. With that in mind, I'm hoping the developers will keep up the streak and prevent the battle system from going downhill.

2,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Here's what WILL happen...

Game is announced to be up... negative two minutes later
People start play... five minutes later
Server overloaded... one minute later
Server down... ten minutes later
Admin announcement... twelve hours later
The game is back up for about half of the people that try to get in... a day later...
everything is running smoothly...

This WILL happen... I just got psychic powers over the weekend... so I know...
i dont give a crap if it lags i just want it to come

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces