Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Today at around 1:00 am I became attuned. The journey to do this was difficult, but thanks to my fellow crew mates, I was able to finish strong. I died multiple times when facing Count, wasting Revives and Supercharges, but it was all in good fun. I diffinately had a fun time doing this run and I hope to soon help others get attuned aswell, but for now my current mission is seek out Kamila and destroy her and her evil minions!

Share your story about how you were attuned! If you aren't attuned yet, share some stuff about you (Current level, good rings, purpose on wanting to be attuned, etc.) and maybe someone might want to help you.

Happy Holidays!

Tipsy Glitch

emotion_c8
CONGRATS PRICE !
I think it's nice that people can still find crews to attune them. 4laugh

Gaia really should've added difficulty levels to the place before leaving it. How irresponsible. rolleyes

Saxy Coder

Congrats ~ *checks guild for more juicy details*

I've been on too many GRs / Tunas to remember interesting stuff, but here's some of my favorites:
> I got attuned one year and two days ago c:

> While attuning my mule, I gifted it my SR to keep it a high CL. Because of that, I ended up kiting one room where kite, BU, and everyone else wiped... (but we eventually wiped again because I was kiting with SCs and when people revived, they stole aggro). This was my first taste of kiting.

> My first "actual" kiting was when I took over for a laggy kite. I didn't wipe, and my friends in the crew eventually decided I didn't need a BUBU for my first time kiting. I was like "NOOOOO DON'T KITES NEED A BUBU?!" but they dropped wish anyway. I still lived -w-

> Was doing an amped speed during the summer and we hit GR fairly early. I had Diagnose, was still amped, and it was a pretty easy room, so I started kiting. Everyone else BU'd me with their wish and we actually cleared the whole room while suppressed to 11.4. After that, we went and unsuppressed and did the next room with proper ringsets, but that was actually our last room! GR was only 2 rooms long :'D

> Was doing a tuna a month ago and first 5 rooms of GR were one-ways. I joked about having a 6 set sometime in those x's because people were thinking GR was too easy. Imagine my surprise when there was a 6 set at the end of those x's... and I couldn't avoid it.

Archus Elf's Partner

Giver

Kaniskion
Gaia really should've added difficulty levels to the place before leaving it. How irresponsible. rolleyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's pretty easy to set your own difficulty levels (for YM) through either:
A) Suppressing (10 ~ 10.8 = Hard, 10.9 ~ 11.5 = Norm, 11.6 ~ 12.0 = Easy)
B) Picking which buffs to use or r4 (quote a friend: "NO. IRON IS EASY MODE." )
emotion_awesome
Still though, Crypt or BL on Normal or Easy would be nice sometimes ._.
Especially since they probably wouldn't require amps...
Arche Elf
Kaniskion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's pretty easy to set your own difficulty levels (for YM) through either:
A) Suppressing (10 ~ 10.8 = Hard, 10.9 ~ 11.5 = Norm, 11.6 ~ 12.0 = Easy)
B) Picking which buffs to use or r4 (quote a friend: "NO. IRON IS EASY MODE." )
emotion_awesome
Still though, Crypt or BL on Normal or Easy would be nice sometimes ._.
Especially since they probably wouldn't require amps...

But it's quite hard and unbalanced even at cl12. Or rather I should be saying tedious. The entire reason people even use amps for dms is not because it's hard but because of how long it takes otherwise. Just another example of why dms is one of the most poorly designed areas in the game.

Also. That's hilarious. People who've played dms like a 100 times are just looking for new ways to spice things up. Can't really blame them. blaugh

Dreamer

I was in a Skype group that kept doing GR and one day I made it to level 10.5 and a girl kindly told me she would attune me <3 I met up with everyone at the end so that I didn't have to fight underlevelled, and 15 minutes later, I was attuned biggrin crypt is so cool

Rogue

If you're attuned, it wasn't really a "waste" of revives and SCs as you put it. ;o

Kawaii Noob

9,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Yay good job price xD Was it a separate crew or the same crew after I left?

Shy Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
l-Mobscene-l
Yay good job prince xD Was it a separate crew or the same crew after I left?

it might have been a different crew xp

Kawaii Noob

9,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elder Price
l-Mobscene-l
Yay good job prince xD Was it a separate crew or the same crew after I left?

it might have been a different crew xp

I lose track of crews too. Well congrats anyway <3

Bast Bebe's Husband

Wealthy Sex Symbol

TasteChaos's King

Duck

I was attuned at the end of january together with a friend of mine. It was a fun run and it went pretty smooth, I died a few times, but we made it to HPR in a good 4 hours. I was already an 11.8-12.0 with a few scaling buffs leveled, so they were surprised I wasn't attuned yet.

But getting the right crew was the hard part, before that I had a crew with someone who's now my friend, but she wasn't always...
It was a few weeks before I actually got attuned and I joined a speed crew, they wanted to GR and I told them I wasn't attuned, so they were gonna attune me because we were about to hit GR anyway. But the leader was lagging and leeching and they tried to get the crown from him to kick him. After that they added another guy when we hit GR. This guy didn't feel like walking the YM map and just wanted to GR, not tuna, so I was kicked. Still not fond of this guy.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
First off, congrazzles! mrgreen

I was attuned.....gawd, so long ago. I don't really remember it. It was back in the days of the needing amulets to get in and of the old-school horror stories of 20+ hour tunas. emotion_facepalm

As for GR; can't remember all the runs. Some have been like giggity- been with awesome crews that have ripped through GR, crypt, and BL in 2-3 hours, and been in other crews that herp and derp and can't get through GR in 6 hours. emotion_facepalm That being said, I still can't kite for s**t. I can bu, bubu, and tank crypt, BL (even BL with bats - I can bu for that, too). But kite GR? Forget it. gonk

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I remember the person who helped me tuna quit gaia a long time ago. ;-; I miss him. Great guy.

He did YM, GR, and HPR for me, then let me join the crew just to talk to Kam. That's my Tuna story. Oh, and I was 11.2 then.

Then we spent the whole night doing GR (because I can use the shortcut.) I remember just running around the wrong way and having everyone yelling at me. In a fun way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff