Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats what i espect from Gaia Online MMO!!!! who thiks the same???

Questionable Prophet

read the stickies....

there will be rings, not guns.
it will have the same graphics as towns.....
G-Soulja-Boy

I think I'm grateful the game's not being designed by a wannabe gangster.
ummm... Have you looked at the website? You seem to be expecting a game that is nothing like what is being planned.

The Gaia MMO -might- have a ring that produces a gun-attack effect, maybe. Great graphics? Well if you agree that Gaia's current graphics are great then you are in luck, because the MMO will be in the exact same style. Rivalries? uh... Gaians VS Monsters. If you are envisioning some kind of urbanized gang violence, forget it. What would make you think that Gaia would ever produce such a thing is beyond me.
The Right Honorable MG
G-Soulja-Boy

I think I'm grateful the game's not being designed by a wannabe gangster.

Q F T
Gentlemen, gentlemen, are we forgetting the hand drawn 2d fantastic-ness that will be the environments in the MMO?

Seems like comparing the MMO's aesthetic value to towns is a very silly thing to do. cool
True, the quality of the MMO graphics seem to be greatly improved over towns', but still the same style in order to remain clearly Gaian. An effort I applaud along with most of the news from the MMO development.

speaking of which, aren't we about due for an update?
Rothelez
True, the quality of the MMO graphics seem to be greatly improved over towns', but still the same style in order to remain clearly Gaian. An effort I applaud along with most of the news from the MMO development.

Q said as soon as they got approval on the name they picked they'd update the MMO website.
Rothelez

Seems to me they a bit over due to announce this the S.S. good ship "Redimus' Playground"

Since its obvious thats the only suitable name worth giving it.
@MG: yup *sigh* nothing to do but wait.

@Red: heh, "obviously"
Hopefully the things we buy in the Gaia shops can be used. That would be cool. I saw a Randy Orton steel chair floating around Gaia and I would like to use that lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff