Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe two gold sets: in MMO for buying vendor rings, and monsters drop it, but that there is a unit price for sending that gold into the gold we use in marketplace and such (of course, not the other way around. Dont want to give unfair advantages).

Otherwise, I like the idea of monsters dropping loot. You could sell the loot through the shops, or craft it to make unique items, and then sell (or wear, depends if it looks cool). Of course, with loot it better make sense. Humanoids that are more prone to have money will have more money>loot, and a wolf would be more prone to loot>money. Of course, we arent going to give a wolf some spidery silk. Wouldnt make sense smile

Distinct Warlord

Question: Recipes will be expensive? What do you think about them?
how come when i when races it says i get credits....but then i newver get them?
nice avatar biggrin
number 1,and cool avatar actually. biggrin
how`to join mmo battle
cant wait to start getting gold getting tired of the other games.

Distinct Warlord

coolest10
number 1,and cool avatar actually. biggrin

I really, really dislike you.

Concha de su madre, siempre tiene que haber un idiota nuevo, pero este se aparece por todos lados...argghhh. Es TAN molesto y odioso.

Sorry for the lapsus.
There will be loot, But Gold won't be.
If monsters drop gold then it would be gold farming for us xD
How Can i fight
OMG! A Brand New Online Place to meet Fellow Gamers! Join For Cheats/Hints. Brand new in Beta! Looking For Members! Id Gamer

6,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think that's probably the most logical way to get gold from battle, selling materials from the monsters or making them into items to sell. It's a system I haven't really seen a lot in RPG's and it makes much more sense than getting gold from monsters when you kill them.

Newbie Friend

1,000 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
brycedarkmagician
ninja

i know wat u mean mean

Newbie Friend

1,000 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
honestly i beleave that (like runescape) there going to drop items for use like swords and gold and there going to open up a shop that has items u can use for like recovering health and stuff like that... but u never know they might just put us in a mario like land were everything is 2d and we all have to jump for gold. but hey thats just my opinion mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff