Welcome to Gaia! ::

i secend that
I hope they do

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
BareNaked
if they don't use money in the game then everyone might ditch this forum and work hard for the MMO

thats a good point, they should implement the gold we have in the forums in the game as well, so the forums would still be active
lol i have 10,894 rofl
The Rejected Angel
they might because they don't want the richer people to have an edge..its a good idea
but i think with rings going to be in the marketplace its gonna be with the same gaia gold...
They don't want everyone ditching the forums..
It will piss off allot of people who get their gold from shops in the forums

allthough, the ring economy will be a bit crazy untill they circulate a bit, it'd be easyer to just go out and get the rings yourself for a while untill it cools down
they might because they don't want the richer people to have an edge..its a good idea
but i think with rings going to be in the marketplace its gonna be with the same gaia gold...
They don't want everyone ditching the forums..
It will piss off allot of people who get their gold from shops in the forums
jeff456
LoL they said its going to be out 1 year but its not so it should be good and and u should make more money than other games

your avi is stunning, but I have no idea what your saying
LoL they said its going to be out 1 year but its not so it should be good and and u should make more money than other games
dark lord lucario
Essenceofnight
dark lord lucario
Flaraka
u noob u only have 425 gold ??? hahaha rofl lol biggrin
i knowq right i has over 8,500 gold lmao
You people are such losers for thinking that poor people aren't as good. scream You started out with 400 gold, so i guess YOU'RE a noob too. Get out of Gaia, no one likes having people like you around.
girl i started wit 200!! scream scream scream scream scream

lol I don't remember what I started with, but I know I started with very little overall, but the idea is that just because you have money it doesn't mean that you'r better

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Essenceofnight
dark lord lucario
Flaraka
You people are such losers for thinking that poor people aren't as good. scream You started out with 400 gold, so i guess YOU'RE a noob too. Get out of Gaia, no one likes having people like you around.
girl i started wit 200!! scream scream scream scream scream

Distinct Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Essenceofnight
dark lord lucario
Flaraka

shut up noob,... im not a noob just a mule
dark lord lucario
Flaraka
wats mmo mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces