Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTA BETCH!*KICK* 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 26 ]
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 14 ]
im a gaia addict....-_- 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 >

who else thinks the battle system is just some elaborate ploy on gaia's part to get more people to have to look at all their advertisements so they make more $$$ ninja

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
I thought everyone knew that was the general idea behind it.

Distinct Warlord

So you're saying that Qixter and the devs are just ghost or holograms?
Ungoliath
So you're saying that Qixter and the devs are just ghost or holograms?
no he is quite real but he is merely the pawn in the game of chess that the corporations supporting gaia are playing with the consumers of their products. i.e. ads for cheese.

-_-
Lythiris
i would think u would make a mmorpg to let people have fun...not to bombard them with ads

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Tier
Lythiris
i would think u would make a mmorpg to let people have fun...not to bombard them with ads

It's a bit of both. Ad bombardment isn't really happening, it's very light.
Lythiris
Tier
Lythiris

It's a bit of both. Ad bombardment isn't really happening, it's very light.
i suppose we shall see when it actually comes out....but i bet they are gonna start some paying thing with the game too..i mean look at gaias new cash shop items...uhg.
I mean, don't be so naive- it's always about the cheddar.

However, I don't think they're gona be using the MMO to make us pay for using it. xPP Only saying this because I believe you can speak stuff into fluation. I do know that they're prolly gona have some items, as usual, that can only be bought. Probably certain kinds of armors and those sorts.
ok some of the gmes i play now on my xbox 360 have ads in them. look at EA games. also do you know how much money is needed to make a game now? its a hell of alot of money just for servers.so i can look at some ads on it and have no prob, it will help keep your costs down. and whatever i save i could use for gas.
ads are gay

i remember back in the day when people actually had to have a good product and just sell it by word of mouth...now its all about adds and crap! wat is that.... domokun
umm I think is more about the having fun part then the adds, however the money is always a factor... rolleyes
We should've seen it coming, god are we blind gaians DX
ok every game you buy now, that money is going out to diff areas in the game industry. the core game maker company gets less than 40% of that whole sale. the guys who made that game don't get a huge cut in it. because every one wants a part of that cash pie.

Jeering Capitalist

I don't care. As long as the price is right for me. I just want to play the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff