Welcome to Gaia! ::

masterblaster43
How about

Mochi Mystery

It tells of a howling in the night where people are afraid to know what the sound is.

1.Go to forest

2.Search bushes

3.Bring the Mochi Puppy home

you will keep Mochi as a pet and it does 10-20 dmg

hp:79
fight a werewolf on the wy back
Sounds cool. Still need more pet quests though. Can't wait. Peace!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thow the Picture isn't mine I only useing it as a exsample

Why not a Dragon pet that the Player gets wile its still a egg the play has to hatch the egg and rase it and depending on how its rased will effect its appearnce say for instinst you have it focus on closecorders combat then the dragon would grow into some thing like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or you have it focus on healing and support magic then maybe it would become something like thisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or if the player has it focus on offenceive magic then it becomes some thing like this maybeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
also they could try haveing the dragon focus on speed toUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh and the player should only be aloud one dragonpet
oh and as for how the player gets the egg They have to complete a Quest and another fun Idea would be for the players and Dragon or what ever pet they are useing have a teammove that depending on the character and there chosen pet could proform a Devastaing Attack or a** saveing Support spell like FF's Full-Life spell however it would be a good idea to limit the number of times they pull the move off in one fight
So did you guys like my Idea?
Every idé ROCKS ninja ninja : ninja ninja: ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
very cool ideas, how about a summoning tome quest?...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff