Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let Gaia be like runescape or better.

Exactly Like Runescape 0.043859649122807 4.4% [ 5 ]
Better 0.35964912280702 36.0% [ 41 ]
I hope gaia is not like runescape at all 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 54 ]
At this point in the game, who really cares... 0.12280701754386 12.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

mel007 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

If gaia was to be a lot like runescape, trust me people from the runescape servers would defenetly come in hopes of getting a new start, be on the top and get more knowned in hte game. however if it was a bit like world of warcraft, ofcourse with out the cost of monthly membership to set foot in the game. It would be a great hit. not only will this help gaia financialy but it will make it popular in other games like habbohotel.com
in which some players will randomly say, aw yea, i play gaia it´s gay.

instead of runescape is gay, even tho the message is negative we still get the idea that gaia gets haters and to be a hater you must have played the game before. therefore there´s you hook, if you tell people teh game is bad and they try it out and end up liking it they are bound to be common people playing teh game daily.

in the other hand as the game becomes more popular, the other parts of the game such as avatar sharing and markets will become less part of the game as the MMO gains more players. In my opinion, i think everything should link together to you can have all, forums, avatars, and MMO on gaia and still have the same amount of players on ALL of them. i dont know
how but here´s the question now its up to the developers to give me an answer i mean if they read this ofcourse. and if your reading this spread the word and tell me how you would link all 3 parts of gaia and make them better.
The last thing we want is 10-year old kids coming from runescape to gaia and acting like they are 'the s**t'

I'd rather RS'ers stay in RS confused
ok...how do i get to play it then?
well maybe Gaia should set it´s age limit a bit higher lets say make it 16+

besides aren´t there 10 year old running around gaia alredy?

there's always bound to some little kids trying to show off the little they have.

ofcourse unlike us we just turn to simple stuff.
and save the rest when we need to show off.
Look, there bringing in the new battle system, wont that be enough, you cant just come from runescape here and say that they should make this game runescape aswell. If they changed the age limit to 16+ about 40% of gaias population wouldnt be alowwed to play.
i higly doubt that since about 40% of the populations will msot likely lie about their age. trust me it happens. A LOT.

besides then that means %60 of the rest of the game will not act noobish.
i think 40% is worth the wage to get a better pleasent game. if not then who am i to judge am still 18-
bump.

hey we should be able to have different avatar names on the MMO

start fresh you know.
hobohotel.com? never heard of it, whats it like?
the website is habbo.com
it´s like gaia but in here you don´t have special things on your avatar. like a special scarf and such. it´s weird you should look into it

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Let Gaia be Gaia and Runescape be Runescape.
Seriously.

If the MMO is a hit and players from other games come over to play, that's all fine and dandy.
But if Gaia intentionally makes the game to bring them over I'm sure long time Gaians would be a little ticked off. Like myself.
Well Runescape is just a load of crap put together. No really that's whole idea. They get a bunch of ideas from other games and put it in a crappy 3d game which isn't worth playing if you don't have 2 bucks to give them every month. I think Gaia will have it's Monster Hunter esque farming style with it's unique battle style (not saying it's unique already but they'll find a way to make it that way).

Oh and don't raise the age restrictions to 16. One people will fake their age. Two, it won't make a difference.
were not talking about a litle gaia we used to know and love were talking about a more massive one. yea but still i can under stand why you would be a bit tickted off. maybe there should be a little badge before an old gaian account to show that you been here for a long time. and a little O for original. were getting a bit off the topic can you guys answer my real question?
i kinda agree wiith piro guy on that one. i mean i only usggested the idea of age limit so you can forget about noobs and beggars. but in the end you will always find some around.

eh..

who cares about it anyways. let it be however it wants to be it.
if we don´t like ti we don´t have to play it.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PyroTurtleZX
Well Runescape is just a load of crap put together. No really that's whole idea. They get a bunch of ideas from other games and put it in a crappy 3d game which isn't worth playing if you don't have 2 bucks to give them every month. I think Gaia will have it's Monster Hunter esque farming style with it's unique battle style (not saying it's unique already but they'll find a way to make it that way).

Oh and don't raise the age restrictions to 16. One people will fake their age. Two, it won't make a difference.

yeah and runescape it wack..there is no point of it and when attacking monsters the charecters attack in a weird way mrgreen

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
This conersation is pretty useless,

Gaia never going to be like runescape..we love our items on our avatars and were never to "start over" as you should say.

We are not going to pick new names, thats pretty stupid considering most people would just re-pick their old names. And it gives some noob-ish player chance to steal our names.

With Runescape theres not storyline, its bascily grinding forever, for godsake you have to train to light wood on fire.

This wont be like Wow which is also a story-less grinding experience.

Gaia has never made a monthy subscription and it probably never will.

We dont wont all if not any of Runescapes servers over here because that would be like the 8th level of hell for literate, smart people.

And last but not least. All forums, avatars and MMO will be connected together...because theyre on the same SITE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff