Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darmani
Last I checked didnt .//hack have a killer virus that puts people in comas.
I dont think gaia will have that xD

in the first season that was a fact but in the second one w/ the kite and blackrose characters it was a scary little girl that wanted to no about death and a "wanduring ai" but the fact of the matter is that things like that to happen would need some kind of electricul current...

plz forgive my bad spelling... neutral
[ S.e.r.p.h ]
.//hack and gaia have nothing in common totally different systems.The battle systems and styles are not clost to the same.The items al though are based on ragnarok, animes And other video games. The g - blade is gaias version of the Keyblade from kingdom hearts.The scar of the hero is from Final fantasy 8' [Squalls scar given to him from his school rival].Theres so much more and i could go on so there.

~Serph

Those are specifics; everyone knows that Gaia plays havoc with copyrights.
[ S.e.r.p.h ]
.//Hack has released a beta of its MMORPG.
please tell me were....or do i have to cry..........
Omfg. Your right :0
I played RO in around 04-05, and a little on 06.
Gaia and .Hack...are nothing close of being the same. And, Ragnarok was never influenced by .Hack, because Ragnarok came out BEFORE .Hack was release.
I luv . hack and gaia is kidna like it, but i wish it were all like it, theres both differences and similarities
Theres loop holes to all of that stuff.Althoug i wish they released some more Fina fantasy based items.
[~kchan~]
Gaia and .Hack...are nothing close of being the same. And, Ragnarok was never influenced by .Hack, because Ragnarok came out BEFORE .Hack was release.

Are you quite sure about that?
ACTUALLY, .hack was influenced by... a certain other game.
Just like Haseo is Sasuke's long lost brother. xDDD
(Same voice actor & basic design/shirt/etc.)

Nothing against the series tho.
(I actually read "Mocha" as "Macha" earlier today... ._.)

It would take Firstperson gaming and FMDs and controllers to make it The World.

Not to say there's not going to be people trying to emulate the Azure Trinity. xD

Hilarious Associate

Graest
[~kchan~]

Are you quite sure about that?

Ah! I have an answer about this >o<!
although ragnarok wasn't BASED OFF OF .hack, it was edited later on to be SOMEWHAT similar to .hack, however minimalistic. I posted this topic because i kept seeing people says "omfg gaia is like .hack now wth" and recalled this little fact that was lurking in my head. dont get me wrong though, im a die-hard .hack fan.. heart
I'm a huge .Hack fan too. So much i know almost everything that happens in story since Pluto's Kiss to the epilogue of .Hack//GU Redemption 'XD

Anyways, .Hack doesnt has a MMORPG anymore. It had one, called .Hack//Fragment, but it's out of service now, and even if you get a copy from Japan, you won't be able to play online anymore. Plus, it sucked XP You had to create your own dungeons and stuff, so there was nothing to 'explore', no bosses to defeat, and just boring overall. At least Gaia will have its own areas to explore >->
Bellecat
ACTUALLY, .hack was influenced by... a certain other game.
Just like Haseo is Sasuke's long lost brother. xDDD
(Same voice actor & basic design/shirt/etc.)

Nothing against the series tho.
(I actually read "Mocha" as "Macha" earlier today... ._.)

It would take Firstperson gaming and FMDs and controllers to make it The World.

Not to say there's not going to be people trying to emulate the Azure Trinity. xD

Actually, The World has both first-and third-person POVs.
u can say the customizability of our gaia avitars was inspired by .hack but nothing else really. the idea of a game being like .hack is way too complicated for us right now. to combine good graphics with that many items would take up way too much space and to have all those events wuld be too much of a hassle. we have been influenced by ragnarok online a lot though which u can see in some of the accessories or other items of clothing and our towns.
LoL I`ve always thought that. One of my Drean Avi`s is based off one of my favorite characters from the original .Hack
.hack has been around for quite some time...and so has games like final fantasy...but there r loads of rpgs and mmos that true that most mmos and rpgs r based some wut off each other i dont think they would take ideas from only 1 or 2 games.... and plz .hack is so much better the gaia! i mean sure ppl got comatized but 4real being able to feel the ground in the game as u walk and touch the water and acually feel it....as smart as we humans maybe...untill ppl acually stop fighting and start working to gether i fear that games like .hack may be some wut far off...

and no i do not mean the ps2 games i mean the one that the games and tv show are showing....lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff