Welcome to Gaia! ::

neoboy300
[Eon]
I didn't mean they should make Shop Equvilants to every MC O.o, I just ment Any MC weapon shouldn't be aloud to surpass a shop one in strength :3
And I am all for a Ring system lol, Just saying a Melee option or Melee ring to allow you to use different types of weapons would be cool biggrin
If all weapons had the same Strength but required a melee ring you could level to increase power I would be in heaven XD
Thanks for supporting the battle system. I see you took a trip into my sig link xd . Make sure you post and say your year.

I will but gah, -Addicted to drawing new avatar- Lol
I Just finished my quest for a Nitemare scarf and decided to draw avatar art in Paint. I've never tried it, but I am so friggin proud right now. -Loves his drawing-
Iceketch
[Eon]
I didn't mean they should make Shop Equvilants to every MC O.o, I just ment Any MC weapon shouldn't be aloud to surpass a shop one in strength :3
And I am all for a Ring system lol, Just saying a Melee option or Melee ring to allow you to use different types of weapons would be cool biggrin
If all weapons had the same Strength but required a melee ring you could level to increase power I would be in heaven XD

yeah but actually we don't have any weapon in the shops...so that's why I told you that your theory is based on something gaia will have to re-done.

There is already a melee ring, take a look at the toy punch here:
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/announcements/newsletters/20061109/battle_teaser.jpg

about the part:
"If all weapons had the same Strength but required a melee ring you could level to increase power I would be in heaven XD"

It's not really clear what you're saying but it's okay :3

Well they had Planned to originally have a weapon shop so I'm just expanding ideas. Even if they already have a Punch ring I think we could use more then one Style of Melee or Melee Attack don't you?
What I ment by the Ring/weapon Speil, Sorry if it was confusing:
For example to weild any sword you need a sword melee ring, as you level the RR of the ring the sword power/skill would get stronger. Same could go for Staves, Claw type, and Bows or whatever. I love the ring Idea, I'd just like to see more then one type of Melee ring other then the Punch they've previewed really.

XD, Damn I'm confusing, But its 5am and I need Sleep so Alaskan Teen to Bed! Vhroom~
Oh, As for the Note that they want users to be able to participate without having to equip weapons. With those types of rings It would have a defalt weapon to the animation, but you could purchase the weapons to weild if you wanted.
For example if you have a Katana Equipped The Default sword animation would show your Katana instead. I just think that'd stop all the Whining XD
[Eon]
Iceketch
[Eon]

yeah but actually we don't have any weapon in the shops...so that's why I told you that your theory is based on something gaia will have to re-done.

http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/announcements/newsletters/20061109/battle_teaser.jpg

about the part:
"If all weapons had the same Strength but required a melee ring you could level to increase power I would be in heaven XD"

Well they had Planned to originally have a weapon shop so I'm just expanding ideas. Even if they already have a Punch ring I think we could use more then one Style of Melee or Melee Attack don't you?
For example to weild any sword you need a sword melee ring, as you level the RR of the ring the sword power/skill would get stronger. Same could go for Staves, Claw type, and Bows or whatever. I love the ring Idea, I'd just like to see more then one type of Melee ring other then the Punch they've previewed really.

XD, Damn I'm confusing, But its 5am and I need Sleep so Alaskan Teen to Bed! Vhroom~

Yeah, i know about the weapons shop everyone waited, there was
even a NPC that never appeared since maybe we won't get one,
but the fact is, I understand you for willing to have the weapons involved, but, to set up a system that need to recognize thea you're holding a ring that will allow you to use the sword is a bit ò_ò;

Just think to someone that quested for a sword, then he's asked to buy a ring for use it in the battle system or else he can stuck up his sword in a random hole.

That would piss off everyone :3

That ring I showed you, it's just one of the supposed ones for melee, i'm sure we would have summoning swords, trowing stars and many more =3
Iceketch
[Eon]
Iceketch
[Eon]

about the part:

Yeah, i know about the weapons shop everyone waited, there was
even a NPC that never appeared since maybe we won't get one,
but the fact is, I understand you for willing to have the weapons involved, but, to set up a system that need to recognize thea you're holding a ring that will allow you to use the sword is a bit ò_ò;

Just think to someone that quested for a sword, then he's asked to buy a ring for use it in the battle system or else he can stuck up his sword in a random hole.

That would piss off everyone :3

That ring I showed you, it's just one of the supposed ones for melee, i'm sure we would have summoning swords, trowing stars and many more =3

Exactly, And to Make those questers happy I just think some rings will or could allow the weapon people are weilding to replace the animation. ^^ Okay, now I reeeeealy need to sleep XD

EDIT, See, I said Exactly without thinking. I don't think it would be that hard to Program into a skill that it checks for a value of a weapon you are holding to replace the animation. For example Flame sword = Value 001, Katana 002, Etc. The Skill would just recognize the number and carry out the animation. If you didn't have a weapon it would stay 00 and use the normal animation. And I think Questers would rather have to buy a ring then not be capable of using their weapon at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff