Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kelzare
Most likely people under 12 complain.

wow nice comback... xp
Lol. Dressed up for battle or not. It shouldn't matter as she said before. As long as people should enjoy killing the monster and getting some free items on there. That's the more fun important part in the game.

I'm sure people complain saying. " I wish this game was like Kingdom Hearts 2. Or... Devil may cry, etc.. " Well Pretty much first off. They would have to work with the company who created KH2, and all those fancy games.

It's hard to gain a lot of money from that, and then suddenly ask if they can make it better. Perhaps in the future they might think about it. For now I believe they just want us to simply enjoy what they have for us. To see how well things run. Then wait about whatever they want for us to have in stored for us last.

But hey I'm not complaining. XD I'm rather impressed how they got so far, and they are simply working hard to ask other people for advice and help for now. I always wished they worked with IMVU, but you know that won't happen they haven't reached that far yet in life. >->;

Though I do agree to others that it is best to not worry about the system might turn out. I'm sure to the ones that want there weapons to work. That's like thinking of the game " . Hack//sign. " Which you buy weapons for the right amount of price, but I am sure that Gaia will always think of something better for the battle system one day.

Until then.. >_> We have to embrace and enjoy what they give us for our boring lonely life's for entertainment's. To those who are bored or not. xD

But hey I'm just speaking what comes in my mind. ^_^; I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I think Gaia doing the most fantastic job better then what I'm trying to do so far with my website. xD
i have one more thing to.....
if this thing has been in production for years,and look like the bartons town they have been making a lot of quest and or weapons=fun for me mrgreen
I personally like the ring idea. If they allowed weapons, we with Flame Swords, Lunar Scythe's, and other stuff would have too much of an advantage!
Kovargamer
I personally like the ring idea. If they allowed weapons, we with Flame Swords, Lunar Scythe's, and other stuff would have too much of an advantage!

are you just just saying that cause everyone else is say that and you agree with it
everything on this forum is true :O gonk
not really

Desirable Genius

kw309
>.< Seriously, i get sick and tired of seeing people complain over the rings
me to.
Aura_reaper
kw309
>.< Seriously, i get sick and tired of seeing people complain over the rings
me to.

but sometimes it not they offer a good point about the gaia battle system , you might not like it but oh well ,with freedom of speech there will be no end to the complaining
yep rolleyes rolleyes

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I think it's a good idea to use rings. That way, it's fair to everyone, like us people whose gold burns holes in their pockets and has never had more than 5,000 gold at one time.

Like me. rofl
...wait(i just reliaze this) how is it unfair you really can't kill people in the game there no contest so how are people gonna have a unfair advantage in the first place???
yay for you! i hope the people stop complaining as well
godd job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas