Welcome to Gaia! ::

I found this link that explains why they shut down ZOMG.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1

Fashionable Gawker

What the hell!!!!!
The only reason I was even gonna buy a computer this week was to come back and playing zOMG.

My whole reason and greatest bait to invite friends to gaia was zOMG.

Forget it, I'm not bringing more people over.... This sucks... ... ...
They could have updated the game and even turned it into an app instead...

Those who are interested, look up "The World Of Magic" app

It is very much like zOMG, just a bit better.

Weisserfuchs's Significant Otter

Invisible Victory

19,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
That was kinda the only reason I hung around on this site still.

Newbie Noob

This is my first time back on gaia in a few yeas.. man have things changed. I remember when zOMG first came out, sad that it had to end. I think it had a lot of potential.. Honestly I'm surprised there are still a lot of people on here.

Hygienic Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
): I was really looking forward to playing zomg, but now all i of is buy things and sell.

Victorious Explorer

I visit Gaia from time to time and hope they launched it back. nope.jpg. sorry but Gaia is nothing without zOMG, really boring.
They care about their money more than the players. If they cared about the players more than money then they would remake zOMG with no hesitation. I believe we all now know what kind of people they are...

They said "Sorry" but i believe thats not enough satisfaction for us the players.

They should of said

"We apologize, zOMG will be taken down reason blah blah blah.... and we will be remaking a NEW game similar to zOMG, thank you for understand."
zOMG was the only feature that really caught my eyes on gaia. When i joined in 07 as a noob, i thought gaia was only a chat avatar game and i left gaia cause of that. Perhaps i didn't explore gaia enough, but I rejoined gaia in 2014 and discovered zOMG which was shocking to me because i had no clue that there was such thing as zOMG. Missed out on zOMG for 7 years and only got to play zOMG for like 6 months when i came back. lol

Be happy that you guys been in zOMG longer than i have gonk

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

Its depressing really, everyday checking to see if its ever gonna be up but eh

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

JusticeSystems
They care about their money more than the players. If they cared about the players more than money then they would remake zOMG with no hesitation. I believe we all now know what kind of people they are...

They said "Sorry" but i believe thats not enough satisfaction for us the players.

They should of said

"We apologize, zOMG will be taken down reason blah blah blah.... and we will be remaking a NEW game similar to zOMG, thank you for understand."

I agree with you ,any game like zOMG would be awesome sad

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I say keep it up.

No one knew about the possible hacking to our accounts, not even them, so why is it a problem then? If hackers could really get our accounts from zOMG!, then why wasn't it used?

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I agree 100%
It really annoys me that they removed Monster Galaxy and now zOMG!!! crying cry
THATS UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU GAIA!!!!!!!!!! evil scream stressed stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff