Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
So many fond memories of ZOmg. It was one of the best things about Gaia, even if there was a gold cap, at least earning money on there was fun because you were killing things. And i finally made it to Bass'ken lake on my last account before deciding I wanted a hiatus from Gaia.

Dapper Sex Symbol

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I played zOMG since the _closed_ beta (obsessed over the "Gaia Battle" promo materials before that...), made some great friends, and grew inactive since then. Really sad to have come back to have some fun and see it gone sad Qixter, why have you forsaken us?
Even though you weren't making lots of gold, it was still fun to kill monsters with your friends, f**ucking gaia took that away from us emotion_donotwant

Magnetic Millionaire

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
It was never about the gold though it was about the game and the people on it. Without the game I dont give 2 ^$*&$*% about this site.

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
F*ck you, Gaia.. oh wait you said that.

SCREW YOU, GAIA!

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
wait why did they take it down?!!?1 gonk

Beloved Lunatic

I miss zOMG! so much already! I really do hope it comes back by some miracle crying

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

emotion_eyebrow I don't get why they're so invested with Towns 2. Cmon give us zOMG back or a new MMO to play emotion_bigvein

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

Unbeatable Tofu
zOMG was the only reason why I stayed active on Gaia. I was so excited when I was accepted as a Beta tester. I remember the 404 signatures that we had. The train station was the most exciting part! And now it's over...all over....I call BS on them not being able to fix it. But what do I know? I'm just a happy citizen of Gaia. stare

Omg i remember this ,the train and grunnies! emotion_kirakira

Indulgent Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Wait a minute, I've been absent for months, and I'm behind the times... It's GONE?! FOREVER?! ....no.....

Aged Gaian

This was my whole reason for reviving my Gaia account along with my items... and they took it away? bogus.

Dedicated Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Unbeatable Tofu
Lunazurel
Unbeatable Tofu
zOMG was the only reason why I stayed active on Gaia. I was so excited when I was accepted as a Beta tester. I remember the 404 signatures that we had. The train station was the most exciting part! And now it's over...all over....I call BS on them not being able to fix it. But what do I know? I'm just a happy citizen of Gaia. stare

I saw the train station in puctures but I never found it
where was it?

The train station was in the very beginning before it was changed to Village Greens. How it used to be was that you would appear on the train and then someone would introduce you to your first ring while on the train along with the storyline. After that you would go through the sewers. If I remember correctly, that was where the first quests were before you got sent to Village Greens.

Here is a video of how it looked on the train in case you didn't know.

I missed that so much...now I get to miss zomg as a whole. I am poor I rely on good online games to play when I have internet...now...poof...

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I came back to this page only for zOMG but is down so...
Now i'm thinking about abandone this page again

Supreme Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
zOMG WAS THE ONLY REASON I CAME BACK TO GAIA...... IT IS VERY BORING NOW..... NOTHING REALLY TO DO.....

Arlinn Kord's Queen

Loyal Ally

19,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Unbeatable Tofu
Lunazurel
Unbeatable Tofu

I saw the train station in puctures but I never found it
where was it?

The train station was in the very beginning before it was changed to Village Greens. How it used to be was that you would appear on the train and then someone would introduce you to your first ring while on the train along with the storyline. After that you would go through the sewers. If I remember correctly, that was where the first quests were before you got sent to Village Greens.

Here is a video of how it looked on the train in case you didn't know.

..... I actually vaguely remember that train ride... When I first played on an account that has since been deleted, I remember having to fight your way out of the sewers before ever setting foot in Barton or Village Greens... Damn. Talk about a walk down memory lane. I also remember that Gaia asked us to name zOMG. Like there was a poll and everything, and even before the poll, they were asking for users to input suggestions... Remembering zOMG from conception to untimely and horrific demise is upsetting to me. I feel like zOMG was one of those "Why do the good die young" kind of cases.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff