Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this useless because they're gonna keep bitchin'?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

After watching some threads of complaints I have decided to compile them into a single thread. I do not know if a thread like this already exists, if it does i'm terribly sorry and ask for this thread to br locked.

1)Q-Why do we Have Rings instead of Weapons?

A-Well, this is the result for not being able to wait. For the past years you have been bitching about the BS, so they gave it to us, but, to animate all the weapons, avatars and items it would take a lot more years (five or so). So the devs and admins came up with a much simpler idea, rings. Aside from that there's also the "newbie factor". A new user doesn't have enough money to buy a katana or baseball bat like some have suggested, It would be really hard for someone to get into the game.

2)Q-Well f*** YOU! make noOb Weapons! (I know i didn't believe it either...)

A-This would also be a problem. Even if the newbie got into the game he would be pulverized by the other, richer players.

3)Q-We want classes!

A- sort of explained in 2).

4)Q-At least give us armor!

A-2).

5)Q- WTH! KSing!?

A-KSing is when someone steals your kill, for example, you're fighting an OMG and all of a sudden a noOb shows up and deals the finishing blow. This is a problem because of exp points, who do they go to? What about the items, will they be "up for grabs"? I don't know.
1.)Attempting to make a stickied thread already has me in a bad mind set for this thread..
2.)making yourself appear to be better than the 65-70% of the users 'bitching' as you like to refer it to and attempting to be outspoken and original puts me in an even worse mind set..

3.)why accomodate the newbies in the battle system when they don't accomodate them with re-releasing donation items or giving them free gold to set an even footing amongst gaia?

4.)they could simply create a request system reguarding PvP battles (which i hope you know won't even be available upon release of the battle system)

5.)classes were not explained in your post..even 'sort of'

6.)I noticed that while explaining kill stealing that you referred to the undesired party stealing your kill a "noOb" so why contradict your own thoughts in the same post when a few lines up you mentioned that it would not be fair for newbies if there were weapons neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff