Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Gold

Thank You 1 100.0% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 421 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I cant see myself abusing Fluffs for loot...but then again...>_> cough* ... ninja yeah....

Battle Rings

What are they?
Firstly, Gaians have three fingers and a thumb on each hand. Therefore, a Gaian can wear up to eight rings at any one time (four on each hand).

Each Battle Ring is, essentially, a skill for your character. (For example, you might get a Ring that lets you throw fireballs at range, or turn invisible, or get faster, or project a force field, or…well…almost anything.)

So, you can wield up to eight skills at any one time. Some skills are passive (always on) and some require activation (like when you attack a monster).

You can only change your rings when you are within a “Moonfield” (the name of that object might change, but that’s the name for now). There are fictional reasons for why you can only change Rings in a Moonfield, but let’s avoid fiction for the moment. In a nutshell, what this means is that you can’t just swap out your “skills” at any moment, but it’s still pretty easy to customize your character to fit any group you want to join…depending on the number and quality of Battle Rings you possess.

Yes…there *are* mechanics in place that will tend to encourage folks to try out “sets” of powers and possibly even a few penalties that lessen the power of your abilities if you try to be too much of a “jack of all trades”. But we’ll go into those details in a future info release.

User Image User Image

How do you get Battle Rings?
The obvious answer is…from loot. When you defeat opponents, they will drop treasure items ("loot" wink that usually do NOT contain Battle Rings, but sometimes you'll get lucky.

When you fight against powerful opponents ("Bosses" wink as well as completing major quests you may also be rewarded with new Battle Rings.

Players can trade rings to each other, and the Marketplace is always an option, but the in-game stores (like "Barton's Boutique" wink will not buy or sell Battle Rings.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How do you get better with them?
You accumulate experience with each individual ring as you use it. Thus, we track the “Rage XP” that you’ve accumulated with a Battle Ring to determine the level of experience, or “Rage Rank” that you have with that ring.

Once you get a higher Rage Rank (RR), you can activate that ability at a higher effect level, which can be extremely advantageous to you. You start at RR1 with a ring, and can work your way up to RR4 at the maximum.
User Image

Only Four Rage Ranks? That Doesn’t Seem Like Much Advancement Potential!
Fear not! Rings can be upgraded by infusing special items found throughout the world into them. We’ll discuss “upgrades” in a future info release, but you can continuously power up your Rings over time as your character matures and becomes more seasoned through adventuring.

What is Ring Fu?
Quite simply, “Ring Fu” is a total of all the Rage XP that you have earned on every Ring that you have ever used. Ring Fu is used for several things, but in general, it’s a quick way of seeing how seasoned you are when compared to other characters. It’s also used to determine when you are veteran enough to use high-quality rings, and a few other minor things.

octology's Kouhai

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
</3<3<3

They remind me of chim chims in .hack//GU.
<3 <3 <3
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION.

Popular Friend

lol

They are really cute.
*huggles fluff*
But, still, if worth some gold...

*kills fluff and grabs gold*

twisted
User Image
OMG: The OMG has all the sympathetic, likeable qualities of a hungry shark. It uses its tail like a whip and it’s a tough cookie, besides. A nasty bit of work, they are.

biggrin I dont mind raping those whee

Cuddly Cat

14,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I want AFK monsters! whee
I think they are going to kill me..
You could kill one of those with a harsh look.
I cant imagine the lag and all the KSing that will be going on
User ImageFace.Down.

I like the omg and the fluff.

User Image
D:

They use their cuteness as a distraction.....

Then they hit you were it hurts!

Pure evil, if you ask me.
lol
User Image

I myself love the garlics.
User Image

Diamondinmyeye's Pardner

I also don't want to hurt the Fluffs. All the others can die, but not my sweet Fluff. Anyone else want a Fluff plushie?
i wonder if they will make new weapons just for this?

Heroic Phantom

With my luck. The fluff would own me. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas