Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holy shiznit, I think I'm obsessed. For the past few nights my dreams have been centered around the battle system. As in, I dreamt I was my avatar (My main account with all the cool stuff on it, not the naked one you see here) and I was literally IN the MMO.

For some strange reason, there was a contest going on, an amazing race sort of thing, where we all started out on a starting line, and then Lanzer shot a gun in the air, and millions upon millions of Gaians started running to some sort of finish line. Oh man, it was epic.

Non battle participants got to watch us, and they would cheer for the people like liked, and booed for the people they didn't. I saw my brother's avvie - he was flying by way of a small swarm of Gwee, as well as my boyfriend's, who was decimating a swarm of something small and annoying. Whatever they were, I've never seen them in any of the releases. Sort of animal like... Meh. But anyways, I just kept running, dodging monsters, avoiding pitfalls, and helping random Gaian's that looked like they were in some sort of a bind.

At the very end of the track I was on, there was a boat that was going to take you to the next area. I landed on the boat just in time, and saw forum regs there. I guess they're regulars in the MMO too. I wish I could tell you what happened next, but sadly, I woke up while I was on the boat, so I never knew where the finish line was. D:

Am I crazy for dreaming this?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I better have been there D:<

lol but ya after long nights of replying to topics and starting threads on the MMO forum I sometimes dream of playing it's awesomeness.
You were. 3nodding But you weren't dressed like that. You were in your previous outfit. I think you were smiting an OMG in the beginning, and then I saw you again on the boat.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hearts Pebbles
You were. 3nodding But you weren't dressed like that. You were in your previous outfit. I think you were smiting an OMG in the beginning, and then I saw you again on the boat.

Good or I'd have to smite you.

rawrawr

I often dream of things that I'm obsessing about at the time especially gaia XD
Ack! No smities! gonk

Gaia frequently shows up in my dreams, but lately it's all been the battle system. I keep dreaming of being my avatar and having to explore uncharted terriorty (And thus charting it on a map in the upper right hand side of the screen! biggrin ), like some sort of massive virtual reality game.

Man... if Gaia ever became Virtual reality, that would be so ******** epic. I would never log off.
I've dreamed about it once... I was beta testing the MMO with my sister, and I was playing as some kind of wolf. The battle system was really, really hard, so I'd decided that we were definitely going to need a speed-boost ring of some kind. razz

And, of course, there was virtual reality, which was accessible by disconnecting your mouse from your computer.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
BTW if you don't mind saying, who is your main?

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I wish I could get that kind of dream! gonk Oh well at least I can fly in my dreams! blaugh
MikeyTheDarkMage would be my main.

I kinda forgot the password, and the email address that I've used for it. I used to have it saved on my computer, but I'm using a new computer now, and stuck using the trial and error mode of trying to get back into it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hearts Pebbles
MikeyTheDarkMage would be my main.

I kinda forgot the password, and the email address that I've used for it. I used to have it saved on my computer, but I'm using a new computer now, and stuck using the trial and error mode of trying to get back into it.

Well that stinks
Meh... I'll get back into it eventually.

In the meantime, the stuff I've got on there is safe. So safe, in fact, that not even the OWNER of the account can get them!

Distinct Member

You're not crazy to dream about the MMO, I heard many a people dream about it. I don't remember a particular incident where I have dreamt of the MMO, but I probably have once or twice.

Either way, you had a pretty interesting dream. Thanks for sharing it.
Hearts Pebbles
Meh... I'll get back into it eventually.

In the meantime, the stuff I've got on there is safe. So safe, in fact, that not even the OWNER of the account can get them!

Woo! Account security!

Evil Reelando
I wish I could get that kind of dream! gonk Oh well at least I can fly in my dreams! :blaugh:

Right on! Flying beats the MMO any day.

Professional Architect

Well, altough I haven't personally dreamt about it or anything it is pretty normal to dream about something you think about alot. Whether you like it or not, so it's not necessarily an obsession.

If you've been thinking about something lately, and it's still fresh in your mind when you fall asleep you are likely to dream about it.
Huzzah for account security! If everybody's accounts were as secure as mine, you'd never hear of anybody being hacked. Ever! xd

Back on topic though, I'm glad to know that I'm not crazy for having dreamt these things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff