Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Pup

Well its not for free but I'm getting the things you need and selling them for you.So it will save you the time when you got other things to do.Just name what you need and i'll get it.
3 Threads! =D Please!
How much would you want for them?

Lupine Pup

Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!
3 what,things to wear or what?
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!
The item in zOMG that is called Thread.

Lupine Pup

Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!

Ok Sorry i forgot,i'll see the price and see if i can get them in the game for you.
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!

Ok Sorry i forgot,i'll see the price and see if i can get them in the game for you.
Alright thanks! heart

Lupine Pup

Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!

Alright thanks! heart
Hm I cant find it,can you tell me where you heard about this Item and um do you mean the zOMG Threads as in here on these forums?
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
3 Threads! =D Please!

Alright thanks! heart
Hm I cant find it,can you tell me where you heard about this Item and um do you mean the zOMG Threads as in here on these forums?
No. An item in the game. I need 3 piece of Thread to make a Kimono. I heard you can get it in the Zen Gardens by killing the puffy animated thing. It's pink.

Lupine Pup

Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs

Alright thanks! heart
No. An item in the game. I need 3 piece of Thread to make a Kimono. I heard you can get it in the Zen Gardens by killing the puffy animated thing. It's pink.
Got it.
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs
Random Muffin Slayer
Lil_JaLs

Alright thanks! heart
Got it.
Thanks! =] Tell me when you'll get it please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff