Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just wondering what forum I can go to, not be against TOS, and just pretty much try and get people to my clan!!!!! Having a somewhat difficult time with getting new recruits *Also haven't tried too hard yet I guess* But they're not just rolling in either

Distinct Warlord

To advertise...Chatterbox.

Dapper Regular

The chatterbox would be a bad idea to advertise in. You'll get nothing but people flaming you. Try the clan sub forum at the top of the page of these forums. That would be the proper place to do it.

I guess you could put a banner and link in your signature. The Clan subforum is more for setting up and organizing the clans, but you can keep it bumped up to the top page so that people who come into the forum will see it.

The only other place to really advertise would be the chatterbox, but you may or may not have any luck there.

Distinct Warlord

Kishu No Kaze
The chatterbox would be a bad idea to advertise in. You'll get nothing but people flaming you. Try the clan sub forum at the top of the page of these forums. That would be the proper place to do it.

If He did an thread on the Clan and the Clan is already on there advertising on the same place you've the thread is quite silly. rolleyes

Chatterbox is the only place you can make a thread and not getting moved. Or you can do as The SuperGa said and put the link on your banner. Then you've to post around the forums. Advice: You'll get better users If you post something else than "I agree" or illiterate talk.
ha, i feel as though my oh-so-common 'agreed' is being talked about wink

i have no doubt fixed that though
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

You could try the Chatterbox, but if you do get anyone to join, it'll just be spamming noobs.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items